Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Just looked on BBS, loved this quote regarding Tomkins suspension and his possible replacement:-

"Not saying that am I ..... Kelly is better than both Brighton centre backs and would have done us fine after we first came up!
Have we really moved on to the next level?"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just looked on BBS, loved this quote regarding Tomkins suspension and his possible replacement:-

"Not saying that am I ..... Kelly is better than both Brighton centre backs and would have done us fine after we first came up!
Maybe just a kid who knows nothing about football?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

I read this and thought he knows nothing about football then realised I was on the BBS and it clicked.... None of them do.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Seems the bestest supporters in the world are getting wise to Prince Charming ....

"When CPFC2010 split it was like when Take That split, but we got left with Howard"

:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was expecting the YouTube comments to be brutal on that lad, but maybe they're moderated now? "The palace harvey price" made me spit coffee out.

My Mrs saw me watching it and asked if it was Harvey Price :lol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When they score first ‘man like McArthur!’ ‘Who’s laughing now’ - absolute class lines in there. ‘This clubs a joke’ [emoji38]
He basically called the entire team, management and board a bunch of c#£@*. Can't fault him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here