Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My Albion mojo is at a season high at the moment. No doubt at all in my mind that Cardiff and Newcastle are FAR worse than us this season, while Palace seem to be in meltdown from a look at their fans on Twitter. If we win the games we should do - and if Murray stays fit I think we will - then we'll stay up. It's funny that it's taken a Man United win to finally put the cherry on the icing on the cake this weekend but it's been an absolute belter for Brighton fans.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My Albion mojo is at a season high at the moment. No doubt at all in my mind that Cardiff and Newcastle are FAR worse than us this season, while Palace seem to be in meltdown from a look at their fans on Twitter. If we win the games we should do - and if Murray stays fit I think we will - then we'll stay up. It's funny that it's taken a Man United win to finally put the cherry on the icing on the cake this weekend but it's been an absolute belter for Brighton fans.

Hudds are shit as well. We’ll be alright.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Hudds are shit as well. We’ll be alright.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Newcastle for the drop with an added Burnley for good measure.

I kinda agree with all this, which is really annoying as this could really have been the year that Palace ****ed up but Cardiff Hudds and Newcastle all look shocking. Still, it never happens that the three at the bottom in October go down, so there's time for Palace to slip in. I have very little worry that we'll go too

Jul 7, 2003
Now I know [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is going to accuse me of aftertiming but I did have a cheeky tenner (at 4/1) on a United win at HT :thumbsup:

I got 9/1 with BetVictor at halftime for a United win:O

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A Newcastle win would shirley have seem the Special One on his bike. Still think he will be gone by Christmas.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Woodward will be breathing a sigh of relief. Anyone who thinks that it's Jose who's under pressure is a mug. If they sack him he walks away with £20m+.

It's Woodward and the board who need the results so they don't have to sack Maureen and pay him a fortune. The rest is just pantomime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here