Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great second half from Utd, Mourinho's half time talk shows he's not finished as a manager.

Now we wait to see if The Mirror are right about him being sacked this weekend regardless of the result tonight.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It must be said, that has been a cracking half hour from United. Great football to watch.

Must confess I've been rooting for them this time, as Newcastle are one of our major relegation rivals.

Exactly my thoughts as well. They will be on a high after winning at Old Trafford...…. or maybe not.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Bizzarely Its probably the worst result for United as it will just be a stay of execution for Mourinhio as he won't be able to get the players back onto his side that easily.

Maybe Mourinihio borrowed Fergies hairdryer at half time?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It must be said, that has been a cracking half hour from United. Great football to watch.

Must confess I've been rooting for them this time, as Newcastle are one of our major relegation rivals.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most of us have no love for united but that second half comeback was good for us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was very chuffed with that result. Got to want teams down there to lose every game even now!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Absolutely, great for us.

Great result for sure but anyone thinking the players were trying to save Mourhino's should get things in perspective. That Newcastle side have 2 points from 8 games and they were both 0 - 0 draws so United have hardly staged a brilliant comeback against anyone of note.

They have decent players do Newcastle but any side defending a 2 - 0 lead always starts to rock if they concede a goal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great result for sure but anyone thinking the players were trying to save Mourhino's should get things in perspective. That Newcastle side have 2 points from 8 games and they were both 0 - 0 draws so United have hardly staged a brilliant comeback against anyone of note.

They have decent players do Newcastle but any side defending a 2 - 0 lead always starts to rock if they concede a goal

Don’t think that at all....just happy to see Toon losing, because I think they might finish below us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here