Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves and Bournemouth

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Wolves will be testing the top 8 this season no doubt.

The only problem i see for them is it's basically a house cards with this 'Super Agent' when he leaves.

Putting all your transfers in one blokes hand is a tight rope imo.

Not meaning to come across as a hater because I actually like Wolves and still remember when we beat them to send them down to league 1* straight after they were relegated from the Prem.

Strange old world. We're now both in the big time.

*Not sure if they were already down?

I remember when they were a great team under Stan Cullis!
I feel very old!:lolol::rolleyes:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Too early to talk about how good Wolves, and Bournemouth are. As mentioned above fixtures in this hugely lopsided league make such a difference. With Bournemouth's run of fixtures and a bit of form the majority of this division are capable of a similar points haul. Let's see how they do in November and December when they have Man U x2; City; Tottenham; Arsenal; Liverpool and Wolves away.

Same for Wolves to a lesser extent. They have at least played two of the big 6 so far to Bournemouth's one.

The imbalance in this league requires different thinking. When you play what teams makes a huge difference to your form and perceived quality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too early to talk about how good Wolves, and Bournemouth are. As mentioned above fixtures in this hugely lopsided league make such a difference. With Bournemouth's run of fixtures and a bit of form the majority of this division are capable of a similar points haul. Let's see how they do in November and December when they have Man U x2; City; Tottenham; Arsenal; Liverpool and Wolves away.

Same for Wolves to a lesser extent. They have at least played two of the big 6 so far to Bournemouth's one.

The imbalance in this league requires different thinking. When you play what teams makes a huge difference to your form and perceived quality.

So how do you explain our capitulaion against the team that Watford thrashed yesterday? Maybe the sending off? I gather Watford were on top before that.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
So how do you explain our capitulaion against the team that Watford thrashed yesterday? Maybe the sending off? I gather Watford were on top before that.

Have you seen the highlights? Watford well on top, got hit on the break for the first goal, then fell apart after the sending off and penalty. Watford do this every season, great start, ok middle, disastrous finish.

Our performance at Watford was woeful, and follows a trend we have seen since we got into the Premier League. Bournemouth go at away games a different way, lose 4-0 to Burnley one week, beat Watford 4-0 the next. Not sure the bipolar nature of NSC would cope very well with that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who gives a shit about noddy clubs like Wolves and Smug Eddies lot, Wolves AK normally ruins, Bmuff let’s beat these c.unts this season about time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here