Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    midlands
    Posts
    936

    Dan Ashworth - SKY Interview Pre Match Last Night


    0 Not allowed!
    Thought he came across very well

    Clearly sees is role as developing route from talent spotting young players and delivering them into first team squad years later

    Sounded like he will be quite hands on re transfers too

    Suspect we will look back at his appointment in three, five years time same way we now do re CH arrival being the start of something rather good in the long term

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members We're the Stripes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,320


      0 Not allowed!
      Don’t suppose it’s available to watch online anywhere?
      "You don't know what you have 'til it's gone - I wanted to know what I had, so I got rid of everything."
    • #3

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by We're the Stripes View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don’t suppose it’s available to watch online anywhere?
      https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-left-england
      RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man
    • #4
      Members We're the Stripes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,320


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dick Swiveller View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That’ll do nicely, cheers.
      "You don't know what you have 'til it's gone - I wanted to know what I had, so I got rid of everything."
    • #5
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      53,998


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ac gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought he came across very well

      Clearly sees is role as developing route from talent spotting young players and delivering them into first team squad years later

      Sounded like he will be quite hands on re transfers too

      Suspect we will look back at his appointment in three, five years time same way we now do re CH arrival being the start of something rather good in the long term
      Suspect CH will still be here long after DA has been and gone. Despite what Barber and his apologists maintain, DA will be treading on toes in size ten boots all over the club heirarchy. Could hardly be otherwise. All of his role/responsibilities will currently fall within the current role/responsibilities of others within the club. Expect a flurry of resignations shortly after he takes up the post as various club officials see their power and influence eroded. How could there possibly be any other outcome?
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
    • #6
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      4,630


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Suspect CH will still be here long after DA has been and gone. Despite what Barber and his apologists maintain, DA will be treading on toes in size ten boots all over the club heirarchy. Could hardly be otherwise. All of his role/responsibilities will currently fall within the current role/responsibilities of others within the club. Expect a flurry of resignations shortly after he takes up the post as various club officials see their power and influence eroded. How could there possibly be any other outcome?
      you speak as if you are in the know but what you say highlights a distinct lack of inside info. Do you not think that everything TB and PB do are intended to be in the best interests of the club, or do you think they are constantly trying to edge people out?
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did
    • #7
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      12,373


      9 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Suspect CH will still be here long after DA has been and gone. Despite what Barber and his apologists maintain, DA will be treading on toes in size ten boots all over the club heirarchy. Could hardly be otherwise. All of his role/responsibilities will currently fall within the current role/responsibilities of others within the club. Expect a flurry of resignations shortly after he takes up the post as various club officials see their power and influence eroded. How could there possibly be any other outcome?
      What a ****ing misery you can be sometimes
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #8
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      1,224


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What a ****ing misery you can be sometimes
      Ditto
    • #9
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      53,998


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      you speak as if you are in the know but what you say highlights a distinct lack of inside info. Do you not think that everything TB and PB do are intended to be in the best interests of the club, or do you think they are constantly trying to edge people out?
      Not in the know in any shape or form and would never claim to be. But think about it: every single function that DA is being brought in to have influence over is currently within the domain of somebody else currently employed by the club. How on earth could there fail to be a flurry of politicking and probably flouncing when DA starts to tread on their turf? How could it ever be otherwise? Anybody who ever worked in any large organisation will have seen similar turf wars.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
    • #10
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      53,998


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What a ****ing misery you can be sometimes
      Always good to hear
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •