Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Wet Sham aggro...t

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone else see the Dagenham's finest kicking off at Falmer Station? Looked like a bunch of them attacking the (black) security guard on the platform and random Albion fans. In general they seemed more surly and aggressive then your average away fans and it must have been a nightmare on the northbound trains out of Brighton...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Saw a load pis*ed already, down the bottom of Preston Street yesterday lunchtime.

Making a long day of it, before collecting a certain three points. Happy days.
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oneillco View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Anyone else see the Dagenham's finest kicking off at Falmer Station? Looked like a bunch of them attacking the (black) security guard on the platform and random Albion fans. In general they seemed more surly and aggressive then your average away fans and it must have been a nightmare on the northbound trains out of Brighton...
      Had to chuckle at their cheery cockney banter at Falmer station post-match:

Albion fans song: "We own our own ground" etc

Hammers fans song back: "You paid for our ground" etc

Touché as they say
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

4 Not allowed!
      If I lived in that dirty, overcrowded hole up there I'd probably want to get pissed to forget it.... then be angry when I had to actually go home.
      Ce Qui Donne?
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Showed a distinct lack of class when Propper was walking along the touch line injured...but trouble? Not much really and a pretty low police presence for a WH game compared to days gone by ...PPF will say the games gone soft
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

0 Not allowed!
      I joined the queue for the Falmer train at Brighton last night, about 6.30. Yes, there were a load of Hammers fans around who were noisy and boisterous (pissed!) but were okay. One thing I noticed was, from the banter and the songs, they certainly don’t like Tottenham. Any reason why?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      I joined the queue for the Falmer train at Brighton last night, about 6.30. Yes, there were a load of Hammers fans around who were noisy and boisterous (pissed!) but were okay. One thing I noticed was, from the banter and the songs, they certainly don’t like Tottenham. Any reason why?
      It's built up over the last 15 years. Defoe changing clubs, the battle involving lawyers and private detectives over the Olympic Stadium, anti-semitic chants by West Ham fans, plus fairly close proximity. The hatred is mainly West Ham towards Spurs.

Spurs fans loath Chelsea and Arsenal.
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      It's built up over the last 15 years. Defoe changing clubs, the battle involving lawyers and private detectives over the Olympic Stadium, anti-semitic chants by West Ham fans, plus fairly close proximity. The hatred is mainly West Ham towards Spurs.

Thanks for that. Apart from the obvious, Spurs hating Arsenal, Tottenham’s loathing for Chelsea seems to go back a few years. I seem to remember a really nasty fight in one the pubs, Parsons Green area I think, which made the headlines.
      Im The Scatman

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post

Spurs is West Hams cup final.

1 Not allowed!
      Lots of them carrying dildos as well. Is that a reference to David Gold?