Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last night’s guest pie

Oct 25, 2003
There were incredible scenes in my mouth last night with that guest pie. Get that back on a regular basis please so that I can have bits of spiced lamb and flakes of pastry all over my chin!

Top work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Steak and Ale pies have been superb all season. Good stuff

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There were incredible scenes in my mouth last night with that guest pie. Get that back on a regular basis please so that I can have bits of spiced lamb and flakes of pastry all over my chin!

Top work

It was top notch , though from memory , all of the lamb based concoctions have been very good

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The guest pie last night was superb! What was it's proper name? My server just said it was "lamb and something ".

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As excellent as every Piglet's pie is, I'm afraid l can look now further than the magnificent Chicken, Ham & Leek, that l have been consuming copious quantities of since they were introduced way back when.

I think the secret to enjoying them at their absolute best though, is to purchase one early doors, when they are still fresh, and before they start to dry up under those heat lamps, as they wait to be served.

Can't understand why anyone would actually prefer puff pastry; they actually spread FAT in between the layers, don't you know! Much prefer a crunchy shortcrust, even for a sausage roll.
As excellent as every Piglet's pie is, I'm afraid l can look now further than the magnificent Chicken, Ham & Leek, that l have been consuming copious quantities of since they were introduced way back when.
A favourite of mine, too. Are they hideously expensive?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can't understand why anyone would actually prefer puff pastry; they actually spread FAT in between the layers, don't you know! Much prefer a crunchy shortcrust, even for a sausage roll.
A favourite of mine, too. Are they hideously expensive?

Puff pastry is amazing. As is all pastry. Pastry is not a zero sum game.

What's wrong with fat? You don't need to eat puff pastry every day/week/month.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here