Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

"The crowd are on Bong's back..."

4 Not allowed!
    At home after a brilliant night at The Amex and watching the Sky coverage. 68mins in... nice bit of play on the left wing... Knocky involved and Gaetan Bong... interchange of passes... BUT there is a moment where Gaetan appears to have missed an opportunity to play a good pass - instead he holds onto the ball and delays... at which point a decent proportion of the Albion crowd decide to collectively GROAN...

Were you one of the groaners?

If so, then hang your head in shame.
    Gary Stevens at Ipswich

• North Stand Chat

advertising

11 Not allowed!
      He was solid, Underrated player.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by erkan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      At home after a brilliant night at The Amex and watching the Sky coverage. 68mins in... nice bit of play on the left wing... Knocky involved and Gaetan Bong... interchange of passes... BUT there is a moment where Gaetan appears to have missed an opportunity to play a good pass - instead he holds onto the ball and delays... at which point a decent proportion of the Albion crowd decide to collectively GROAN...

Were you one of the groaners?

If so, then hang your head in shame.
      According to a certain boring bike loving and car hating poster on here, that would have only been the Albion racists, so don't worry.
      This is what caused the delay. “Can you sign this Paul?” - 80 minutes later Barber finished his reply. (Herr Tubbs)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I thought the moment had gone but then, beautifully delayed pass. Genius.
      Say hello to my liddle friend.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
      According to a certain boring bike loving and car hating poster on here, that would have only been the Albion racists, so don't worry.
      It was thousands and, as a card carrying left loony, I have no doubt whatsoever that racism (unconscious or otherwise) is a significant factor.
      Gary Stevens at Ipswich

6 Not allowed!
      Bong is fantastic. Best left back we've had in many many years.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      It was thousands and, as a card carrying left loony, I have no doubt whatsoever that racism (unconscious or otherwise) is a significant factor.
      Bullshit.

I've been a fan until this season.

He's just making many mistakes every game and his crossing is awful and his attacking is non-existent which just doesn't cut it in this league.

His defensive attributes are usually pretty good and I imagine that's what's keeping his place.

I would like to see Bernardo given a chance because he has huge potential but won't learn if he's not playing.
      The greater their ignorance, the stronger their opinions.
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by One Love View Post
      Bullshit.

I've been a fan until this season.

He's just making many mistakes every game and his crossing is awful and his attacking is non-existent which just doesn't cut it in this league.

His defensive attributes are usually pretty good and I imagine that's what's keeping his place.

I would like to see Bernardo given a chance because he has huge potential but won't learn if he's not playing.
      Bongy's attributes outweigh his inadequacies - That's what is keeping him in the team. Bernardo is the future and a great footballer but he can't defend as well as Bong can just yet.
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Then you are wrong. He's been a superb LB for us so far and I hope he will continue to be so - but if he is lacking then we would look elsewhere. We know how good he can be - if this is a dip in form or teams 'finding him out' so to speak we won't know yet, but i'm sure it has nothing to do with race.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      Then you are wrong. He's been a superb LB for us so far and I hope he will continue to be so - but if he is lacking then we would look elsewhere. We know how good he can be - if this is a dip in form or teams 'finding him out' so to speak we won't know yet, but i'm sure it has nothing to do with race.
      Mealy mouthed nonsense. Hilarious that people are going to queue up and say "He's really actually pretty good but for some indefinable reason people are quick to get on his back..."
      Gary Stevens at Ipswich