Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That Bissouma Song

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've been accused of being "the song police" before on here so it's only fair to say that new Bissouma song is brilliant. Our kids were singing it all tthe way back on the train and it's stuck in my head right now. Well played North Stand :clap2:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Great song. He seemed to enjoy it too.
I felt a bit sorry for Izqueirdo though as they both warmed up. He needs a song!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My favourite chant at the moment. It's sung at a decent pace, most of us are in tune, and most of the north stand join in.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I have sung it at every away game this season so far along with the rest of the awaydayers, it sounds brilliant when every Albion fan joins in.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have sung it at every away game this season so far along with the rest of the awaydayers, it sounds brilliant when every Albion fan joins in.

I think this is the best way to get good new chants going. Get a really good one going away when most people sing and then bring it home. Much better than written "new song" posts on here that people have to imagine.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Quality song.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Yep. Got my first proper experience of it at Southampton away. Can't get it out of my head now

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Brilliant song. Has replaced Connor Goldson at the top of the Song Quality/Contribution quotient table..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Goof renditions between 30.00 and 32.00 if you have game recorded.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Great song. He seemed to enjoy it too.
I felt a bit sorry for Izqueirdo though as they both warmed up. He needs a song!

Izqueirdo woah oh
Izqueirdo woah oh
He comes from Bogota
He's quicker than Zaha!

(prob not from Bogota but it fits!)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Izqueirdo woah oh
Izqueirdo woah oh
He comes from Bogota
He's quicker than Zaha!

(prob not from Bogota but it fits!)

I actually quite like this; it's worth a punt.

Bissouma certainly does seem to like his song; applauded each time it was sung (before coming on of course) and had a grin only matched by Steve Sidwell when we sang his song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here