Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton out

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now don't get me wrong, I like Chris, he seems like a really nice chap. And he did well in the Championship and has his one season of glory in the Premier League last season, but we're going backwards now. Bloom has backed Chris with the money, he's spent it poorly, and for the first time in years I've had to watch us fail to 3 goals past West Ham. We didn't even get 2.

Thank Chris, but it's time for change.

larus

Now don't get me wrong, I like Chris, he seems like a really nice chap. And he did well in the Championship and has his one season of glory in the Premier League last season, but we're going backwards now. Bloom has backed Chris with the money, he's spent it poorly, and for the first time in years I've had to watch us fail to 3 goals past West Ham. We didn't even get 2.

Typical JCL. Been saying this for years now. We need Tinslewood in charge. Real attacking football - edge of your seats stuff. Bring back the Denton Destroyer.

You plastic, glory seeeking fans make my blood boil.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Indeed. It's quite obvious the club is going backwards. Only 1-0 against West Ham is a shocking result, we really should be thrashing 3rd rate teams like that. Theses are desperate, desperate times at Brighton now, easily the worst period in our history. Once again, even at this early stage of the season, we don't look like contenders for the title. Hell, even the chance of grabbing a Champions' League spot is looking remote.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Trolling thread, look a me...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to add another outraged complaint after another very enjoyable win and evening.

What the hell was going on in the N2A north-west shelf last night? Some group of people who looked like they had never been out of the house before let alone try and locate seats were cluelessly pissing around for the first 10 minutes of the match, standing up and utterly incapable of getting the whole group sat down. I've seen people make a better fist of it in a cinema with all the lights off. Total shambles, sort your lives out.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
And still no sine off the cup final money either. Mullery in, Houghton out!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here