Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] King Kayal

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Scotland have fallen so far since the days of their legends.

gordon_krankie.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought Kayal has yet another good game yesterday - burst through their players at times. Obviously Gary Dicker would have done better, but more praise for Kayal deserved imo!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought Kayal has yet another good game yesterday - burst through their players at times. Obviously Gary Dicker would have done better, but more praise for Kayal deserved imo!

Definitely, slight problem though is that I think he’s been booked in every game, so he’s close to a suspension now (after 5 ?). With Propper crocked we’ll be a bit light in CM

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Definitely, slight problem though is that I think he’s been booked in every game, so he’s close to a suspension now (after 5 ?). With Propper crocked we’ll be a bit light in CM

Need Gross back... and / or Propper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will be the first to admit that Kayal has upped his game when he has come in for Propper and did well yesterday. His problem is bookings and giving away free kicks just outsde of our area but I think that he was unlucky with both against Wolves.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is then ? Propper looks to be out for several more weeks, and Kayal is, I think, one booking away from a suspension

Depend how near Gross is to coming back. If it is about 2 weeks tell Kayal to get booked at Everton then start Bissouma at Cardiff and if it doesnt work bruing on Gross early on not the 70th minute. I am sure that I read that Bernardo has played many games in midfield so another option.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Scores a scorcher against the haggis-botherers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here