Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] King Kayal

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Really impressed with his work rate, pressure and driving others around him! Not really had a sniff in about a year and thought he was great today! Top man!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Average player, Dicker is better.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Just a shit Denny Mundee

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Better than Stephens....we now need to replace propper who has resembled something which has grown on the pitch and is taking the place of a player

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Better than Stephens....we now need to replace propper who has resembled something which has grown on the pitch and is taking the place of a player

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Entirely differently positions:

Stephens is a DM protecting the back 4 and passing the ball to creative players such as Kayal.

Kayal is a creative AM.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Kayal was brilliant and has been superb since he has come back into the team. The shirt is definitely his all the time he plays like this, it's up to the others to step up to get it off him.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What a guy.

I would have him, jahanbakash, knockheart & izquierdo in midfield with either of propper & stephens

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looked more up for it and combative than Propper, actually thought he put him to shame a bit tonight.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
He was outstanding tonight and if he doesn’t keep the shirt after the international break if Stephens and Propper are both fit then I’m afraid I’ll lose a lot of respect for Hughton. If only Solly March could have an ounce of Kayal’s work rate and energy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here