Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] King Kayal

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm sure I'm not the first to point out He was player of the season not too long ago, but Lets remember , he was player of the season not too long ago. Generally he is regarded as a class player by many, none more so than the manager, he has been a consistent starter at international level, played European football and looked at home in a PL team. He has bad terrible luck with injuries and to be honest I'm not sure there's a single fact or stat that proves in part that he isn't very good .

Wasn't he player of the season a couple of years ago...….

…… and deservedly so. Quite apart from all you mention, he just never seems to give up. you won't see him wandering around with his hands on his hips.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
20-1 first goal tonight v Scotland , looks a lean mean winning machine .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wasn't he player of the season a couple of years ago...….

…… and deservedly so. Quite apart from all you mention, he just never seems to give up. you won't see him wandering around with his hands on his hips.
Yes he was player of the season a couple of years ago and player of the season a couple of years ago.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Penalty to Scotland and 6/7 Israel players surrounding the ref complaining - Kayal nowhere to be seen. If that was us, he'd be the first one in the ref's ear.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Iffy spot-kick.....barely touched him, not for me Clive.

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here