Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham’s Performance

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
They will get better with their new style. If we had a fully fit izquierdo it would have been different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Was very good. Were clearly high in confidence and have a top class striker up front. They will be one of the better teams to come down this season I think. Just because they lost doesn’t mean we can’t say that... BUT on the other hand what a fantastic ground out win from the good guys! Battled so well & took our chance well.

PS - Locadia was just onside for me - their bloke stretched his leg right out which played him on. Murray was off but didn’t interfere - so very pleased we held on!

I thought their shape didn’t work, Rice sitting and Obiang playing a more free role meant Zabaleta was their only width on their right. Kayal sharp football brain that he has knew this and several times broke down that side and of course setup the goal. It suited us for them to try and play through us, it wasn’t until they bought Antonio on that they added a bit more width. For all their possession I didn’t think they carved us open as we had done to them. Tactically Hughton got one over on Pelligrini here as I didn’t think we played well with the ball at times, but our shape dealt with their threat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here