Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not at the match tonight....what's you're excuse?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Covering a night shift for a colleague. Wish I hadn't agreed to now as it's bang in the middle of my four off and it's really going to mess up my sleeping but we work ina safety critical environment and it simply can't be left unattended. Still, I've got a nice prawn salad for breakfast.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Stuck at home with a bug, dosed up to the eye balls.
Going to watch on tablet thingy......
Gutted to miss this one :(

Snap! Had ticket for game too, gone to waste. Watching for free on Russian Stream. Putin, he’s not all bad and I love their pronunciation of Glen Muir-raay!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Don’t like buses
Don’t like trains
Don’t like queues for loos
Don’t like queues for drinks and missing play
Don’t like losing time to travel
Don’t like leaving my flask at home
I normally put up with all this sh*t but
It’s on the telly.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Snap! Had ticket for game too, gone to waste. Watching for free on Russian Stream. Putin, he’s not all bad and I love their pronunciation of Glen Muir-raay!

Вечер @ portlock seagull, смотрящий на планшете, любезно предоставил Небо, но не сказал им: lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Вечер @ portlock seagull, смотрящий на планшете, любезно предоставил Небо, но не сказал им: lolol:

It’s like listening to a happier version of Mourinho! Makes more sense too ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Covering a night shift for a colleague. Wish I hadn't agreed to now as it's bang in the middle of my four off and it's really going to mess up my sleeping but we work ina safety critical environment and it simply can't be left unattended. Still, I've got a nice prawn salad for breakfast.

Those pizzas won’t deliver themselves!

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Home in Jakarta, but did stay up for 2am kick off here, did watch it all on TV and will be watching v Newcastle away and Wolves later this month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here