Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not at the match tonight....what's you're excuse?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In Vienna playing a gig. Came offstage and stuck sky app on on my phone JUST in time to see Murray score. Lovely stuff.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Live 3000 miles away.

I have a good mate, avid Brighton fan going to Charlotte in November for a week to watch his other beloved, The Panthers - don't ask me I don't know why - may want to get in touch if there is a Brighton game while he's over. Its the week they play the Buccaneers (4/11).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wow the weather is evening. Bloody lovely. Wore a T-shirt the whole night. Not bad for October near the coast.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
23C8BDCD-D25B-4F6C-8258-6A9B86A5AD5C.pngMoved 3894 miles away - my seats were being used however

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
TBH try and pick games when we're not on telly and Friday nights man taking afternoon after to get down to Brighton

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Was due to be recovering from an operation so gave ticket to a friend. Op was cancelled last minute and no way could I ask for the ticket back Watched on tv

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Started chemotherapy this week. To be honest I actually felt well enough to be there last night but have been advised not to travel for the first few weeks and I live 90 miles from Brighton.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Could not get any overtime at work this year due to penny pinching bosses so have had to take the pragmatic step of not investing 10 hours and 50 - 60 quid in fuel to watch a home game which I can watch for free at home (free in the fact I either watch an illegal stream or use my sons SkyGo account).

No overtime means no spare money to spend on a leisure pursuit that is getting more and more expensive by the week due to petrol prices. Sadly do not live in the area and do not have easy access to travel for away and home games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here