Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New deals for Dunk and Duffy

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
George Barker and Lewis Dunk came through the ranks in the same scholar year. At their Old Bailey trial in January 2013, it was reported that Barker (at the time of the incident which was July 2011) was earning £350 per week. As both he and Dunk signed initial two-year contracts in the summer of 2010, there would be little reason to think that Dunk wasn't on a similar wage.
How dare you question the oracle, he heard different on the train between Falmer and Lewes!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Naylor can't count; this is Dunk's EIGHTH contract in 8 years with Albion:-

[TWEET]1048253192901992448[/TWEET]

D

Deleted member 2719

Great news and well deserved, Dunk, in particular, has impressed me with his discipline in the Premier, I wasn't sure he could do that. :bowdown:

He just needs to calm down that 35-year old now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
George Barker and Lewis Dunk came through the ranks in the same scholar year. At their Old Bailey trial in January 2013, it was reported that Barker (at the time of the incident which was July 2011) was earning £350 per week. As both he and Dunk signed initial two-year contracts in the summer of 2010, there would be little reason to think that Dunk wasn't on a similar wage.

How dare you question the oracle, he heard different on the train between Falmer and Lewes!

To be fair £350 per week is less than £1K a week.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Does this mean that Dunk and Duffy are the only two with a 'top earner at the club' clause in their contract? I was under the deluded impression that Knocky and Stevens were in that same tent.....I guess we will never know.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Assuming that he gets a wage rise every time Dunk must be on very good money now. Reminds me of the time when he broke into the team anda chap on the Lewes to Falmer train said he was his uncle and that he knew that he was on less than £1k per week. How times change.

How do you know he’s on more than £1k a week now?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don't think that it was coincidence that our three best players today, these two plus Kayal, were the three to sign new deals before the game. Paying back the faith shown in them by CH :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't think that it was coincidence that our three best players today, these two plus Kayal, were the three to sign new deals before the game. Paying back the faith shown in them by CH :thumbsup:
True with D&D, but Chris ****ed Kayal over. Kept him on the sidelines, got him to sign a new contract for a pittance, and then unleashed him. Cruel, but business is business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here