Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Locadia definitely wasn't offside but Murray definitely was, I'd be interested to hear who the linesman gave it for. Can see it be legitimate to give it for Murray.[/QUOT

I believe the same lino gave March offside in a great position when I didn’t think he was. Closet WHU fan? :wink:

Anyway that result has confounded the tv pundits who all thought we had lost before a ball was kicked.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well it appears that we are still very much under the radar. Carragher and Neville have done nothing but talk about West Ham and how amazing they've been against Everton, Chelsea and United.
I'm surprised they even recognised CH when he turned up to talk to them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well it appears that we are still very much under the radar. Carragher and Neville have done nothing but talk about West Ham and how amazing they've been against Everton, Chelsea and United.
I'm surprised they even recognised CH when he turned up to talk to them.

Sick making how they always build the other team up and treat us like we’re some interloper team.

Neville even said that Brighton are a club that will always be down the bottom of the table. ****

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
I always get really nervous watching it at home. At least in my seat in the North stand Im with thousands of others and it's not as bad.

The last 10 mins I could actually feel my heart beating hard, to the point I nearly turned the TV over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forgive my laziness, but did the inexplicable Bong Bashing subside on this thread?

D

Deleted member 2719

I always get really nervous watching it at home. At least in my seat in the North stand Im with thousands of others and it's not as bad.

The last 10 mins I could actually feel my heart beating hard, to the point I nearly turned the TV over.

Football get's you doesn't it? Some people will never understand how we get so involved!!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sick making how they always build the other team up and treat us like we’re some interloper team.

Neville even said that Brighton are a club that will always be down the bottom of the table. ****

His "Brighton will never have a comfortable season" comment got my back up a bit.
I do like the under the radar thing in some respects, I mean world cup winners West Ham thought they could just turn up with their top 8 team and top 6 strike force and were shocked to find that little old Brighton could actually play football a little bit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Football get's you doesn't it? Some people will never understand how we get so involved!!

Still find it staggering the amount of People leaving with 5, even 10 minutes to go. I know everyone can do what they like, but I couldn’t take my eyes off that game for a second. :shrug:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
General Fistpump says we made terrible decisions in possession but having a goalscorer gave us something to protect and gives us optimism going into the international break. Bruno says it was hard work tonight while being loudly serenaded by someone from the back of the west stand.

Great days

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
His "Brighton will never have a comfortable season" comment got my back up a bit.
I do like the under the radar thing in some respects, I mean world cup winners West Ham thought they could just turn up with their top 8 team and top 6 strike force and were shocked to find that little old Brighton could actually play football a little bit.
So was I after the recent performances

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
In Bridge car park....we defended so well. West Ham are a very good side....they will turn over many a side.....hopefully the bottom three. Bong played very well so did Kayal. Ali was impressive and Izzy looked very sharp. Really everyone played well. Only real concern was Ryans kicking. Three goal kick straight out of play in the space of 20 minutes which kept us under the cosh. Pretty good game all round though. Massive 3 points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Home and a really good performance, some flair and huge resilience

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here