Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just checked and there are still 449 seats available, pretty much no sales since the ticket exchange went live this morning and the club have done nothing to try and shift them. Just telling everyone it has sold out. Madnesss.
    Its so bizzare from the club. Not the first time this has happened either.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 seat available on ticket exchange

0 Not allowed!
      In the West Upper, near the front and near the middle
      Turn....Shoot......Score!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Very hard to understand club not advertising more seats available. Cant be much work to put a banner across there page saying return tickets available. Instead all they see is note saying sold out. For every womens game I get emails saying tickets available.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BN41Albion View Post
      Its so bizzare from the club. Not the first time this has happened either.
      Leave it to the professionals.
      The BHAFC forum is utter shite. They literally talk about everything except their own football club on there.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by amexer View Post
      Very hard to understand club not advertising more seats available. Cant be much work to put a banner across there page saying return tickets available. Instead all they see is note saying sold out. For every womens game I get emails saying tickets available.
      Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available. Yes they mention it near the bottom of the pre match brief embedded in the article but it's not exactly shouting it is it, and the casual fan who might just rock up is going to assume it's a sell out. Really odd.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raithe View Post
      So, first timer on NSC and first year with season tickets for myself and my lad in East Upper, unfortunately the evening kick off for WHU ruled out my son going (just about to turn 8) and couldn't use upgrade option ( got all matches allocated for rest of season!)
      Frustrating thing is i've got a mate in East Lower in exactly same position, thought i'd phone Amex to see if either of us could get access to corresponding stand so that we could at least watch match together but no go, wouldn't even consider trying to see if they could do anything. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar scenario/experience?
      It's not the end of the world and fair enough, rules is the rules, must admit, was tempted to sit at home and watch the game but no, it's a Friday night, got the time allocated with the missus so i'll be there on ma tod filling one of those seats!
      Put your tickets on the exchange.
      Buy a ticket in East lower.
      Sit next to your mate.
      In this great future you can't forget your past

2 Not allowed!
      Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available.
      That's pretty damning if correct, and I'm not doubting your diligence.

0 Not allowed!
      Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available. Yes they mention it near the bottom of the pre match brief embedded in the article but it's not exactly shouting it is it, and the casual fan who might just rock up is going to assume it's a sell out. Really odd.
      Genuine question, does this REALLY bother you?

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      Genuine question, does this REALLY bother you?
      Bother me? Well on a scale of 10 being I'm about to be murdered and 1 being I've just spilt some milk, its probably about a 3. I'm not losing my shit over it. Just seems weird that 1) you wouldn't want to maximise your revenue and 2) you wouldn't want as many people there as possible.

3 Not allowed!
      Bother me? Well on a scale of 10 being I'm about to be murdered and 1 being I've just spilt some milk, its probably about a 3. I'm not losing my shit over it. Just seems weird that 1) you wouldn't want to maximise your revenue and 2) you wouldn't want as many people there as possible.
      I agree. It just seems strange. They put so much on social media. Doesn't bother me too much but it's a shame there's likely to be a few gaps on telly