Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Possibly a stupid question, but I need to buy a couple of tickets for the Frau and a friend in the near future. I see current ST holders an buy “season ticket holder guest” tickets. How does this work? Will the tickets be assigned to my FAN number? Or will I need to register the guests details somewhere, or sign them up to something?
    You can just buy them in your name, but limited to one per season ticket holder I think?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
      11 tickets available in W1DH at £105 each..........will any sell ? I doubt it .
      There are normal seats available, you have to log in with your fan number before they show up.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      You can just buy them in your name, but limited to one per season ticket holder I think?
      Correct.......I’ve bought pairs a few times using mine and junior’s fan numbers
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      Depends on the game, mostly one, but got a couple for a mate and his OH for the Wolves game
      Newly Joined

0 Not allowed!
      So, first timer on NSC and first year with season tickets for myself and my lad in East Upper, unfortunately the evening kick off for WHU ruled out my son going (just about to turn 8) and couldn't use upgrade option ( got all matches allocated for rest of season!)
      Frustrating thing is i've got a mate in East Lower in exactly same position, thought i'd phone Amex to see if either of us could get access to corresponding stand so that we could at least watch match together but no go, wouldn't even consider trying to see if they could do anything. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar scenario/experience?
      It's not the end of the world and fair enough, rules is the rules, must admit, was tempted to sit at home and watch the game but no, it's a Friday night, got the time allocated with the missus so i'll be there on ma tod filling one of those seats!
      hertsseagull

0 Not allowed!
      Just put four in East Stand Upper on the exchange for sale
      Live in Herts so Friday night KO almost impossible after work unfortunately
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raithe View Post
      So, first timer on NSC and first year with season tickets for myself and my lad in East Upper, unfortunately the evening kick off for WHU ruled out my son going (just about to turn 8) and couldn't use upgrade option ( got all matches allocated for rest of season!)
      Frustrating thing is i've got a mate in East Lower in exactly same position, thought i'd phone Amex to see if either of us could get access to corresponding stand so that we could at least watch match together but no go, wouldn't even consider trying to see if they could do anything. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar scenario/experience?
      It's not the end of the world and fair enough, rules is the rules, must admit, was tempted to sit at home and watch the game but no, it's a Friday night, got the time allocated with the missus so i'll be there on ma tod filling one of those seats!

Welcome to modern football...a bit shite isn't it!
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

2 Not allowed!
      Just checked and there are still 449 seats available, pretty much no sales since the ticket exchange went live this morning and the club have done nothing to try and shift them. Just telling everyone it has sold out. Madnesss.
      Newly Joined

0 Not allowed!
      Frustrating to say the least! Let’s hope that it’s a result to shout about tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raithe View Post
      Upgrade your mate’s spare ticket, you sit with him and put your pair up for sale and cross your fingers they sell.

If they do you’ll pay for your upgrade.

Shouldn’t come to this, obviously. Common sense and some good old customer service ethic should prevail, and it would give the club a chance of selling another pair of tickets