Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham Game: Season Ticket Exchange - Update - 400+ tickets available

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Possibly a stupid question, but I need to buy a couple of tickets for the Frau and a friend in the near future. I see current ST holders an buy “season ticket holder guest” tickets. How does this work? Will the tickets be assigned to my FAN number? Or will I need to register the guests details somewhere, or sign them up to something?

You can just buy them in your name, but limited to one per season ticket holder I think?

Raithe

Aug 19, 2018
So, first timer on NSC and first year with season tickets for myself and my lad in East Upper, unfortunately the evening kick off for WHU ruled out my son going (just about to turn 8) and couldn't use upgrade option ( got all matches allocated for rest of season!)
Frustrating thing is i've got a mate in East Lower in exactly same position, thought i'd phone Amex to see if either of us could get access to corresponding stand so that we could at least watch match together but no go, wouldn't even consider trying to see if they could do anything. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar scenario/experience?
It's not the end of the world and fair enough, rules is the rules, must admit, was tempted to sit at home and watch the game but no, it's a Friday night, got the time allocated with the missus so i'll be there on ma tod filling one of those seats!

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Just put four in East Stand Upper on the exchange for sale
Live in Herts so Friday night KO almost impossible after work unfortunately

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So, first timer on NSC and first year with season tickets for myself and my lad in East Upper, unfortunately the evening kick off for WHU ruled out my son going (just about to turn 8) and couldn't use upgrade option ( got all matches allocated for rest of season!)
Frustrating thing is i've got a mate in East Lower in exactly same position, thought i'd phone Amex to see if either of us could get access to corresponding stand so that we could at least watch match together but no go, wouldn't even consider trying to see if they could do anything. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar scenario/experience?
It's not the end of the world and fair enough, rules is the rules, must admit, was tempted to sit at home and watch the game but no, it's a Friday night, got the time allocated with the missus so i'll be there on ma tod filling one of those seats!

Welcome to modern football...a bit shite isn't it!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just checked and there are still 449 seats available, pretty much no sales since the ticket exchange went live this morning and the club have done nothing to try and shift them. Just telling everyone it has sold out. Madnesss.

Raithe

Aug 19, 2018
Frustrating to say the least! Let’s hope that it’s a result to shout about tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Upgrade your mate’s spare ticket, you sit with him and put your pair up for sale and cross your fingers they sell.

If they do you’ll pay for your upgrade.

Shouldn’t come to this, obviously. Common sense and some good old customer service ethic should prevail, and it would give the club a chance of selling another pair of tickets

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just checked and there are still 449 seats available, pretty much no sales since the ticket exchange went live this morning and the club have done nothing to try and shift them. Just telling everyone it has sold out. Madnesss.

Its so bizzare from the club. Not the first time this has happened either.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very hard to understand club not advertising more seats available. Cant be much work to put a banner across there page saying return tickets available. Instead all they see is note saying sold out. For every womens game I get emails saying tickets available.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very hard to understand club not advertising more seats available. Cant be much work to put a banner across there page saying return tickets available. Instead all they see is note saying sold out. For every womens game I get emails saying tickets available.

Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available. Yes they mention it near the bottom of the pre match brief embedded in the article but it's not exactly shouting it is it, and the casual fan who might just rock up is going to assume it's a sell out. Really odd.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Put your tickets on the exchange.
Buy a ticket in East lower.
Sit next to your mate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available.

That's pretty damning if correct, and I'm not doubting your diligence.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Or even a tweet or instagram post. They make plenty of them - 19 tweets in the last 24 hours, 3 instagram posts, 4 facebook posts and not a single mention that there are tickets available. Yes they mention it near the bottom of the pre match brief embedded in the article but it's not exactly shouting it is it, and the casual fan who might just rock up is going to assume it's a sell out. Really odd.

Genuine question, does this REALLY bother you?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Genuine question, does this REALLY bother you?

Bother me? Well on a scale of 10 being I'm about to be murdered and 1 being I've just spilt some milk, its probably about a 3. I'm not losing my shit over it. Just seems weird that 1) you wouldn't want to maximise your revenue and 2) you wouldn't want as many people there as possible.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Bother me? Well on a scale of 10 being I'm about to be murdered and 1 being I've just spilt some milk, its probably about a 3. I'm not losing my shit over it. Just seems weird that 1) you wouldn't want to maximise your revenue and 2) you wouldn't want as many people there as possible.

I agree. It just seems strange. They put so much on social media. Doesn't bother me too much but it's a shame there's likely to be a few gaps on telly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here