Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Good fillum

346435-loki-7-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very good. I miss Jim

Me too, and his lovely wife.( she is Finnish isn't she?)

Remember the evening out in London with you, afters, Lokki, young breakfast. Sounds now like a bad tribute band. Lol

Funnily enough, it was meeting people like you guys and still seeing people around where I sit that keeps me going to the Amex . Otherwise I wouldn't bother anymore.

Salve

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is BoF back?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going to Burnley with him. Same old Jim (for those that know him).

Some people just get bored of using NSC I guess. See also [MENTION=374]Man of Harveys[/MENTION], [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION].

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Some people just get bored of using NSC I guess. See also [MENTION=374]Man of Harveys[/MENTION], [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION].

I get that entirely...give my regards to him...

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought starting a thread about another user resulted in a BAN?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=1699]London Calling[/MENTION] is another I miss. I see [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] a fair bit these days, and always bump into, and always stop and chat to, [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] at least once a season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes say hi to Jim from me please.

Does anyone remember Twinkle? She and ben were great friends. The last time I saw her was at withdean!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes say hi to Jim from me please.

Does anyone remember Twinkle? She and ben were great friends. The last time I saw her was at withdean!

@twinkletoes? Top DAFT Bint! Was a regular with us in H Block at Withdean, then in the North for the first few Amex years. Doesn't go anymore I believe. If you happen to read this D, hope the health issues aren't getting you down too much. Stay in touch x

Last edited:

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003

Yeah, totally understandable, I take breaks every now and then - although as this is the only form of social media I use they don't tend to be very long.

I wondered where Lokki 7 had gone, he was a top poster so tell him he's missed. Ditto Colin and Piers. I think 8ace got banned for consistently typing cricket scores the wrong way round!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Yeah, totally understandable, I take breaks every now and then - although as this is the only form of social media I use they don't tend to be very long.

I wondered where Lokki 7 had gone, he was a top poster so tell him he's missed. Ditto Colin and Piers. I think 8ace got banned for consistently typing cricket scores the wrong way round!

Had a beer with Piers last Sunday ,he is ok.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
@twinkletoes? Top DAFT Bint! Was a regular with us in H Block at Withdean, then in the North for the first few Amex years. Doesn't go anymore I believe. If you happen to read this D, hope the health issues aren't getting you down too much. Stay in touch x

Yes! [MENTION=11828]Twinkle Toes[/MENTION] where are you? Me and [MENTION=27239]atomised[/MENTION] want to revisit a clippedgull mobile event we are even going to invite [MENTION=3736]Mr Banana[/MENTION] along for the ride! Just like the Withdean days :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here