Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'Champions' league tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ManUre absolutely stinking the place out. Quite funny.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hopefully they will rescue their mojo (via use of drugs and prostitutes if needs be) to get 3 points agains plucky Newcastle at the weekend. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
this is so shit hardly any of us can be bothered to mock....

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Doing my head in on BT having 3 Man Utd fanboys trying to explain that. Quite amusing I suppose, in hindsight.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doing my head in on BT having 3 Man Utd fanboys trying to explain that. Quite amusing I suppose, in hindsight.

Hargreaves trying to reinvent himself as Mr Positive, praising a goalless home draw against a team stinking out La Liga, who 10 man Juve beat 3-0.

In contrast to honest Rio who said Mourinho's had 5 transfer windows to shape a team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Paddy Power have already paid out on Mourinho being booted out before Christmas.

I've always admired him but there is no denying it has been an absolute shambles at United this season. This is far worse than under Van Gaal or Moyes. I wonder whether last season's second place has masked what now seems clear - that his team massively overachieved back then and have now been worked out. They really are largely huff and puff. Even players their fans seem to like, such as Martial, aren't fit to lace the boots of almost any of their predecessors from the past 25 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here