• No real opinion

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Could do a job like Trump is. The PM does not need to be perfect. Just needs to set a mood and a strategy and let more talented people carry it out. He could do that. Trump did and Trump is still doing that regardless of what people think of him personally.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It pains me to say that I'd vote for him, if the choice was him or Corbyn. That's the equivalent of being told to choose between becoming a season ticket holder for Palace or Pompey. The state of British politics is quite frightening.

At least you could just choose not to go to the games if you had a season ticket. I'd say it's more like choosing between two STIs to be infected with. It's going to cause pain and irritation either way, and possibly f*** up your life.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
He’s an educated buffoon, an English Trump, with a level of intelligence but not quite as seedy and repulsive. However, he is infinitely preferable to the incompetent idiot Corbyn and his vile hangers on who have identified Jezza as being their once in a lifetime opportunity to wreak Trotskyist ruin on the country. An awful choice between two different evils, but I believe Boris will be the less destructive of the two. Time will tell.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
But I won't forgive Benn for forcing through the electoral college system that, with minor changes, allowed Corbyn in. A vain man. I prefer his son.

Corbyn wasn't elected by the electoral college system, that was scrapped by Ed Miliband (ironically, given that he had that to thank for electing him). Corbyn was elected under one member, one vote (although that included a Labour Party supporter vote). He was re-elected by a genuine one member, one vote system.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Corbyn wasn't elected by the electoral college system, that was scrapped by Ed Miliband (ironically, given that he had that to thank for electing him). Corbyn was elected under one member, one vote (although that included a Labour Party supporter vote). He was re-elected by a genuine one member, one vote system.

Even so. You can't spoil a good story with 'facts'. FACT.

:rolleyes::lolol::shootself

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Johnson v Corbyn.
We could all say sod it we are not going to vote at all.
It's time the people used our democratic right to say we have all had enough, it's the only chance we get to really say what we feel.
If there was a groundswell for this in the country I would definitely go with it.
Every election we are pulled in with political bullshit and fall for it every time.
Why is a centre party not emerging from our mess, they would walk it

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I bumped into him at a parliamentary science day a few years ago. He was surrounded by a gaggle of adoring young women. Loved the way he belittled the pompous Dawkins in defence of Christmas (cracking time for family gathrings, harmless fun for athists, etc). Dawkins was mortified. But I won't forgive Benn for forcing through the electoral college system that, with minor changes, allowed Corbyn in. A vain man. I prefer his son.

As I said, very interesting and engaging but did not agree with all he said and done, but Hillary comes across as a thoughly decent man.

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Johnson v Corbyn.
It's time the people used our democratic right to say we have all had enough, it's the only chance we get to really say what we feel.
If there was a groundswell for this in the country I would definitely go with it.
Every election we are pulled in with political bullshit and fall for it every time.

I’d like to see a centre Party, but have a horrible suspicion Blair would be all over it. But even Blair is preferable to Corbyn.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’d like to see a centre Party, but have a horrible suspicion Blair would be all over it.

Nah. He's to current party politics what David Beckham is to the current England squad. I'd snap your arm off to have them both back, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Johnson v Corbyn.

*cough* liberals *cough*

Douglas Adams explained it in one of his HGTTG books. We all vote for a party of goons because, if we didn't vote for a goon, the wrong goon might get elected. Also on this theme, we are like the bloke who thought he was blind, only to discover he was wearing too big a hat. *cough* lack of imagination *cough*.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
His public appearances should be limited to after dinner speaking to a room full of *****

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Nah. He's to current party politics what David Beckham is to the current England squad. I'd snap your arm off to have them both back, though.

With the current state of affairs, I’d have to agree with you. At least Blair is a former Statesman, whatever bullshit he spun on WMD, and has experience on the world stage. Never thought I’d say that, but with Corbyn, May and Johnson as the alternatives, it’s best the devil you know etc.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think he's funny.

Not funny haha, funny peculiar.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He's quite a uniter I reckon, as someone even the pro-Brexit Tory types that I know think is a complete prat and not fit to lead the party.

If that opinion is more widespread then it does seem that the guy is being used as an anti-May tool

He is certainly a tool.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Putin-Trump-Johnson.

All different, yet all share similar traits. I can't stand the bloke.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
tells it how it is , you couldn't ask for more:thumbsup:
regards
DR

The man is an attention seeking whore. The only thing important to him is himself. He’d sell the country down the river if he thought it would benefit himself. He wants to be pm and would do anything to achieve that.
People forget that upto four months before the vote he was a remainder but changed overnight when it occurred to him that voting leave would put him closer to the ‘throne’.
He epitomises all that is wrong with British politics and politicians. Him, Gove, May, Corbyn, macdonnell and Rees f*cking Mogg to name few. A waste of oxygen, the lot of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here