Votes: 134 50.8%
  • No real opinion

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Johnson appears to divide opinion, a real Marmite figure.
So, whats your opinion of him?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Twunt sums him up nicely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In the absence of an option for "Fat selfish moronic talentless tosspot", I have PLUMPED (pun intended) for "Twunt".

But wasn't he just HILARIOUS when he rugby tackled that GERMAN at Wembley in that lovely charity football game? :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He apes Thatcher yet seeks to destroy the Single Market she helped to create. He tells us the NHS should be properly funded whilst supporting tax cuts. And all the while a British woman languishes in an Iranian jail because he couldn't take 10 minutes to read his case notes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
But wasn't he just HILARIOUS when he rugby tackled that GERMAN at Wembley in that lovely charity football game? :rolleyes:

Not as great as that time he smashed that Japanese kid in a rugby game. He's clearly stuck in 1943 the lovable rouge that he is.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
liked him as London Mayor, and as cheerleader for liberal-right of politics, but its not funny anymore and idea of him as PM is ludicrous. harmless buffoon as long as he stays out of office.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
You've split the anti-Boris vote; hard to choose between "Dangerous maverick" or "Twunt" but I settled for Twunt.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He's quite a uniter I reckon, as someone even the pro-Brexit Tory types that I know think is a complete prat and not fit to lead the party.

If that opinion is more widespread then it does seem that the guy is being used as an anti-May tool

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
liked him as London Mayor, and as cheerleader for liberal-right of politics, but its not funny anymore and idea of him as PM is ludicrous. harmless buffoon as long as he stays out of office.

I think this sums up my opinion quite nicely as well because he is, clearly, a funny guy with a lot of character. But there is no way he should be anywhere near the Prime Minister's office. I was uncomfortable with him being in such a prominent cabinet role and even more uncomfortable that he's so vocal despite no longer being a part of the administration.

Also, I think it's about time he was challenged over his repeated undermining of Mrs May regarding Brexit. This is a man who supported Remain until he sensed a sea change in opinion and identified an opportunity to get himself into the top job. He is a career politician and a dangerous idiot.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thoroughly nasty piece of work.
This. And a **** to boot.

He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he couldn't give a toss about the country, his party or actually anyone in the world apart from himself. And yet he's given carte blanche by the media to spout his self populist shite all over the place.

I voted twunt but he is also a dangerous twunt who should be nowhere near any position of power.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I used to enjoy his buffoonery, and met him a couple of times, seemed alright.

But he's a bit of a pranny now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here