Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sam Baldock v Tomer Hemed

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Interesting that a thread about two "strikers" has become glowing praise for our young goalkeepers out on loan. It's obvious where our loan talent is, and it's not with Reading or QPR.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
FGR supporters seem to think they've got a gem.

....and not forgetting he's still only 20, and what's more he looks huge already (6' 5" and still growing, and built like a brick out........)

A further 6 yards further up the pitch? That was very specific stat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fortunes of QPR and Reading have improved since these two joined. Both good pros, I'm pleased to see them doing the business.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Got this nagging feeling that in 24 hours time we will be ruing letting Tomer go out on loan ..

Well on the Assumption that Murray doesn't play it I guess will be Locadia leading the attack ...according to WA he worked hard for the team last weekend.....but with us being at home we'll need to see his attacking skills as well....wait and see

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well on the Assumption that Murray doesn't play it I guess will be Locadia leading the attack ...according to WA he worked hard for the team last weekend.....but with us being at home we'll need to see his attacking skills as well....wait and see

That's the spirit, wait and see what happens.
Chris Hughton is no mug, he must see something that we're don't.
Emporers clothes and all that guff..............:lolol:
I'm sure he'll shine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here