Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Junior Seagull .... 1-0 to The Albion

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For those of you that know me or have read on here my eldest Son is a big Palace fan. On Sunday at 18:32 his partner gave birth to my beautiful granddaughter Myla. Luckily for me Dan and Jenny were a little busy at that momentous moment in their lives allowing me sufficient time to register Myla as a Junior Seagull at 19.10, when 38 minutes old! BHAFC 1 v 0 CPFC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah, whatever.

How did you manage to bring up a son as a Palace fan?
Indeed, but since bringing a son up, and having them become a Palace fan is an oxymoron, I'm assuming this thread is going to take a turn for the worse as we discover Tim was dumped by his misses and didn't get to see his son until he was 18 :(

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For those of you that know me or have read on here my eldest Son is a big Palace fan. On Sunday at 18:32 his partner gave birth to my beautiful granddaughter Myla. Luckily for me Dan and Jenny were a little busy at that momentous moment in their lives allowing me sufficient time to register Myla as a Junior Seagull at 19.10, when 38 minutes old! BHAFC 1 v 0 CPFC

If you had said son-in-law than all would be fine, and funny too. But son? Bad Dad! And you haven't disowned him just compounds the badness.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yeah, whatever.

Tis' a tale of woe and a poor lad being away from the UK serving his country .... oh, that and it was easier for him to get to Selhurst from Horsham than it was Gillingham!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You’re Grandaughters name is Myla?

Is it short for, Mylastingshameismyfatherisapalacefan??

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yeah, whatever.

An unimaginable disaster due to extraordinarily poor parenting. Didn't they deal with this in your post-natal classes?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here