Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From the moment the team goes down to 10 men with Murray on the pitch it was/is/will be effectively down to 9, which was still enough to win today.

Yet it still takes half an hour to get a proactive change and still posters will be along to defend CH's managerial acumen.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
One of the few encouraging aspects of today. His all-round game -- pace, running, workrate, hold-up strength -- is really good, the key questions relate to his positioning in the penalty area, and finishing.

Agreed - And barged off the ball on that break away too.. :angry:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Here’s why I think he’ll be shit. Firstly, he signed for us. Secondly, he’ll take 2-3 seasons to get match fit as is the case with all players who sign for BHAFC. Then he’ll need 2-3 seasons to bed in. Then he’ll take 2-3 seasons before Hughton will select regularly, Murray by then aged 45 and still first choice. However he does represent value, which is front and centre the most important thing when signing players. Many fans make this mistake, thinking a new striker that can play immediately and score goals from the beginnning is what counts. Nope, you are mistaken. Far better to have several value signings who you’ve never heard of and we don’t play until the next comet comes round and then commend their work rate and the odd touch / quality pass; but not how they can crack the ball into the back of the net - who in their right mind wants to watch that??!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here’s why I think he’ll be shit. Firstly, he signed for us. Secondly, he’ll take 2-3 seasons to get match fit as is the case with all players who sign for BHAFC. Then he’ll need 2-3 seasons to bed in. Then he’ll take 2-3 seasons before Hughton will select regularly, Murray by then aged 45 and still first choice. However he does represent value, which is front and centre the most important thing when signing players. Many fans make this mistake, thinking a new striker that can play immediately and score goals from the beginnning is what counts. Nope, you are mistaken. Far better to have several value signings who you’ve never heard of and we don’t play until the next comet comes round and then commend their work rate and the odd touch / quality pass; but not how they can crack the ball into the back of the net - who in their right mind wants to watch that??!

Not the manager, that's for sure.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looked pretty good today. I think he’d work well with Glenn.

Given a chance!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One of the few encouraging aspects of today. His all-round game -- pace, running, workrate, hold-up strength -- is really good, the key questions relate to his positioning in the penalty area, and finishing.

Thought he did really well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Definitely needs to play off another but considering the negativity when Locadia has played I liked the look of Andone.
For one thing he looked interested!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here