[Albion] Florin Andone

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just my frustrated thoughts but !

Glenn Murray has been fantastic for us and will,I am sure, continue to be for some time to come.
However, it must surely be time to think about turning the status quo on it's ar-e and starting Andone, with his energy and apparent enthusiasm with GM coming on to perform that cameo role when something different and special is required. Chris Hughton surely cannot continue to rely on a moment of brilliance from GM, which reasonably will happen on an ever decreasing basis.
If the club spends £ms on a player, what does it take to introduce that player on a regular basis - I hope that the answer is not as that player begins to run down his contract !
I thought that Andone was more than encouraging when he came on as he showed determination and enthusiasm which, in some areas, has been sadly lacking.
I'll get my coat !

I think Murray is "where we are" and Andone and Locadia were bought as "where we want to be". However, all the evidence states that we'll be swapping a canny pro who wins free kicks, bullies defenders and scores at an amazing ratio with two raw foreigners with a bit about them but none of those credentials. Andone looked decent when he came on but I don't think Locadia is up to it and therefore Murray is back to Plan A.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On the "March in the #10 role" issue, personally I'd have preferred AK or AJ in the role ahead of March as they're more physical, whereas March's greatest offensive weapon is his crossing, which is harder for a #10 to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here