Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Scd 2018

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Tomorrow night could be interesting in view of the Strictly "curse" striking early this year!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is it about time they changed the " Squeal Tape " ? it always sounds the same volume and length, surely the Beeb can fiddle around with it and make it sound a bit different from dance to dance ?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So how come no one said that Seann Walsh comes from Brighton and went to Dorothy Stringer school?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The semi final results this evening. I think that Ashley is the best dancer but then she should be with all of her training. The papers are saying that the BBC is giving Stacey preferentail treatment as they want her to win and go on and be a big star. Lauren is apparently top of the weekly viewers polls I think that I will go for Faye to win and the dance off tonight between Lauren and Joe.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think Ashley may well be in the bottom two again - the public really don't seem to like her, even if the judges do.

I'd say Ashley and Lauren in the dance-off, with Lauren going.

I'd like to see Kevin and Stacey win the whole thing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Ashley may well be in the bottom two again - the public really don't seem to like her, even if the judges do.

So would the BBC apparently as according to James Jordan the judges have been told to mark them high.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So would the BBC apparently as according to James Jordan the judges have been told to mark them high.
The only consistently over-marked pair to me seem to be Joe and Dianne - my partner is convinced that the BBC want them to stay in to appeal to the YouTube generation.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm fed up with the whole lot of it, Mrs. V has it on in the room and it's an awful load of noise about nothing. A couple in spangles goes round and round a bit to much squealing then 4 people say something followed either by more squealing or boos, The Blonde and The Mole say something to the two that just went round in circles and everyone squeals again as they run up the stairs to another group of spangles who also start squealing......then repeat.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ashley is a trained professional dancer and choreographer. Her attitude has been on the arrogant side whereas Stacey, Faye and Joe hasn't. They've also learned from scratch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here