Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Scd 2018

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Is there a thread yet? Could not see it.

Here we go.

Graeme Swan - what a sop!

The girl from Steps early favourite for me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I assume this is some kind of reality TV show you're talking about?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come off it, please do not tell me that you have never heared of or even seen Strictly Come Dancing.

I like it as Saturday TV entertainment, but what I do really like is the brilliant band and singers, they can literally sing/play anything.
Oh and the crumpet value is very high, especially Oti, who has my todger bouncing up and down like a snake charmers basket lid.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Even I know it has to be Strictly

Come off it, please do not tell me that you have never heared of or even seen Strictly Come Dancing.

I like it as Saturday TV entertainment, but what I do really like is the brilliant band and singers, they can literally sing/play anything.
Oh and the crumpet value is very high, especially Oti, who has my todger bouncing up and down like a snake charmers basket lid.

Well obviously I know what Strictly Come Dancing is. The thread title is "Scd 2018" though, so it wasn't exactly obvious.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I watch it and I didn’t know what SCD was all about! Sort your thread title out.

Ps) gutted Anton got stuck with that awful woman.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
200.gif

Would sooner enjoy the Great British Feck Off

fgh.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I watch it and I didn’t know what SCD was all about! Sort your thread title out.

Ps) gutted Anton got stuck with that awful woman.

Feel sorry for Anton. He always seems to get the useless ones: Anne Widdecombe, Nancy Dell'Ollio, Judy Murray, this one this series to name a few. In 16 series he's only got to the last 4 three times

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m flabbergasted this thread WASN’T started by Crodo or BG?!

SCD is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me I must admit. It’s the only reality show my other half watches that I can too.

Hope Katie Piper goes on to do well, she is inspirational.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Mrs B and daughter B watch it and Sh1te factor. I leave the room. Can't stand them. About as genuine as £10 coin. (Or ten bob note for us oldies). But then they disappear when I watch MOTD or any footie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here