Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Charles Aznavour

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So is the brilliant Francoise Hardy.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what Tom was on about there,

Mireille Mathieu is also still alive, as is Juliette Greco. Vanessa Paradis is still going strong and there's that one who's always getting her kit off - Mylene Farmer.

And I really like Christine and the Queens right now (mais elle chante en anglais)

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Yeah, I'm not quite sure what Tom was on about there,

Mireille Mathieu is also still alive, as is Juliette Greco. Vanessa Paradis is still going strong and there's that one who's always getting her kit off - Mylene Farmer.

And I really like Christine and the Queens right now (mais elle chante en anglais)

Was just about to post France Gall is still alive too but thought I'd do a quick google check before I did. Sad to discover she died in January of this year. That passed me by. So a belated RIP France Gall. Always had a soft spot for France Gall. She was the inspirartion for the song "My Way" , originally a French song written by Claude Francois entitled "Comme d'Habitude".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Au contraire, I think he very much adavoice. Very French I'll grant you, but maybe, just maybe, that was because he was indeed . . . French.
It was a joke that went back as far as my junior school days, and I am now retired! Just shows how long he stood the test of time.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Can’t be many people who have been an ambassador for two different countries at the same time.

RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here