Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We're 1-nil down, who gives a ****?

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
No seriously I used to go and now dont have enough points and the same people hog the away tickets each game .

Newcastle and Everton are on general sale. Cardiff is on sale to all season ticket holders at the moment and I'm sure will go on general sale. I don't think Man City or Liverpool sold out. I doubt any away game until Bournemouth will sell out.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Whats an away game ? clearly some event attended by the same people each time ?
No seriously I used to go and now dont have enough points and the same people hog the away tickets each game

I managed to get a ticket for Newcastle away with no difficulty whatsoever despite attending precisely two games last season and so having very few loyalty points.

It really isn't too hard to get tickets for the majority of away games.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Great chant especially when we've managed to nick a point by scoring two goals back.

It doesn't matter what chant we sing, someone will always find something to moan about it.

Couldn't agree more when we've managed to nick a point, but not with more than 10 minutes to go.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Are you alright? I sense that you seem upset.

It's people like you who saw the demise of "I'm a knock kneed chicken". And knees up Brighton Town. We had it good in the 70's. Just ask Toughman.

I asked him and he agreed, and he's hoping the 70's return on the 2nd December. !!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A couple of comments on this.

WBA away last season this was being sung by a few people infront of me on the stairs, one bloke took exception to this and turned around and hit one of the lads singing it.

Singing 1 Nil down to 2-1 up we are brighton and hove albion and we're going up away at Fulham in the promotion season was one of my highlights.

So as the original poster states it is ****ing annoying but when it turns around it can end up a decent song.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here