Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Hand Luggage at the Amex

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
I have tried searching for a similar thread but to no avail. On Friday, I’m coming directly from the airport and hoping to get to the Amex in time for the match. Problem is, I’ll be carrying a hand luggage sized suitcase.

Are there any storage facilities at the Amex?

Thanks for your help

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I think no will be the answer

We are gradually moving towards a "no bag" policy the same as Man City would be my guess - though only my opinion not fact

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me that with the advent of PL tourism the Albion should be looking to install luggage scanning facilities along the lines of the i360 or similar attractions elsewhere.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The obvious answer is an e mail to the club to get the correct answer.

What this thread has done has had wife and I differing as I said about the olden days of left luggage at stations like Brighton which I said were closed due to bombs etc but she said they were closed long before that. Who is correct?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I vaguely remember one at Charing Cross years ago but they replaced it a WH Smith.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

What this thread has done has had wife and I differing as I said about the olden days of left luggage at stations like Brighton which I said were closed due to bombs etc but she said they were closed long before that. Who is correct?

Always thought it was the threat of IRA bombs that got them closed.

theboybilly

I went to the Carabou Cup match v Saints by motorbike and, for a change, used the East Stand. I thought I would be allowed in with my crash helmet and just stow it under my seat. But no I was told to leave my gear in a cupboard by the turnstiles. To be honest I'm not that convinced it was secure at all but its likely that is where suitcases would be stored in this instance

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Yep....last season I remember people asking and mainly the answers were positive...but it makes sense to check with the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here