Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Okay, Spurs and City are out the way........................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
West Ham will be tough, they will be on a high after those 2 wins, a draw at best for me. Then best chance of 3 pts against the geordies, they are very restless up there and if we can get an early goal we’ll win. Then Wolves at home again will be tough. I’m going for 4 pts overall. There’ll be a loss in there somewhere!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Apparently comparing this seasons results with the same fixtures last season we are considerably worse off, so something needs to change very quickly.

What are you on? We didn’t play Fulham last season, of the remaining five games, three were same result pointswise, two one point worse. So we are two points down, not exactly panic stations.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Apparently comparing this seasons results with the same fixtures last season we are considerably worse off, so something needs to change very quickly.
Man City A
Liverpool A
Spurs H
Man Utd H

Apart from Watford we’ve picked up points, a tough start to the campaign wouldn’t you agree?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We played West Brom whose place Fulham took and beat them so we are 4 points worse off.
All a bit arbitrary to say team x replaced team y directly.

Much better to say we gained 11 points against the relegated 3 teams, which we need to match in 6 games vs Wolves, Fulham and Cardiff.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Man City A
Liverpool A
Spurs H
Man Utd H

Apart from Watford we’ve picked up points, a tough start to the campaign wouldn’t you agree?

Nobody is disputing the hard start but losing can easily become a habit in the same way that winning can so we need to get ourselves on to the winning road.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
4 points. Win against West Ham, Draw against Newcastle and then lose at home against Wolves.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
West Ham and Wolves are in good runs of form at the moment. Newcastle is an away game. I don't have high hopes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will be disappointed if we do not beat West Ham and Wolves and at least get a draw at Newcastle. As I posted on another thread the papers reckon it is down to our defence not keeping clean sheets, none so far this season which is down to CH new adventurous attacking policy.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I will be disappointed if we do not beat West Ham and Wolves and at least get a draw at Newcastle. As I posted on another thread the papers reckon it is down to our defence not keeping clean sheets, none so far this season which is down to CH new adventurous attacking policy.

I must have missed that...

And I think itd be asking a lot to get at least 7points from those 3. West ham and wolves are firing. Tough, tough games those two. I'd be happy with 4 or 5 from the next 3, and some more attacking intent shown from the get go.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
1 point. Can't see us getting anything from West Ham or Newcastle away. Draw with Wolves would be decent though on current form.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't realise Newcastle don't have a home point yet. You can be sure that will change in a few weeks!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
At this moment we are looking relegation fodder to other teams who know all they have to do is score. three tough games where we just have to be on the front foot and not 10-yards off them allowing them free access to attack. CH lets get in their faces and pressure them and not allow free rein

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here