Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory party annual conference Birmingham

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You can’t help yourself can you? Love the way you try and hide your right wing leaning but it keeps on coming out when you let your guard down.

Even I can see that he is being pithy and sarcastic.
I don't think it will be as bad as people think.
Tories tend not to rock the boat too much whereas Labour delegates certainly do if they have a cause.
Tories are basically nodding dogs for the sake of the party, old blue rinse WI members and golf club captain's tend not to make too much noise it will all be done behind the scenes.
Not saying there wont be some rumpus from Mogg and Johnson though.
Watch the speakers come out with totally unfunny upper class twit sarcastic remarks about Labour, that's all they have.
But come the PM's speech it will be all flag waving and guffawing while our children starve in poverty and teachers are begging parents for pencils, not to mention the fact that it was a Tory that started the ridiculous Brexit process and a Tory that is so pathetic that she can't even sort out a half decent deal while they are, at the same time stabbing her in the back.
But the lackys will all stand for an ovation and slap themselves on the back because after all it's only a Conservative government that will produce a strong economy.
Tossers, the lot of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If nobody acknowledges my Birmingham Alabama joke soon I'm going to cry.

My comedy genius is wasted on you heathens. :lol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If nobody acknowledges my Birmingham Alabama joke soon I'm going to cry.

My comedy genius is wasted on you heathens. :lol:

It was superb, I got it straight away.
It would have posted earlier to acknowledge your wit but I was busy composing my rant whilst trying to stitch my sides back up at the same time.
I laughed so much my head fell off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was superb, I got it straight away.
It would have posted earlier to acknowledge your wit but I was busy composing my rant whilst trying to stitch my sides back up at the same time.
I laughed so much my head fell off.

Thank you, I'm so glad you resisted the temptation to stoop to sarcasm.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The Tories are a sh!t shambles. Waiting for someone to post something about “terrorist sympathiser”, in response to this latest Tory duck up as if it somehow justifies everything this inept ducking government do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I wonder if they do a roaring trade at the Conservative Shop? At the Labour stall last week they were knocking out loads of old toot, I think the big draw where the hessian shopping bags!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wonder if they do a roaring trade at the Conservative Shop? At the Labour stall last week they were knocking out loads of old toot, I think the big draw where the hessian shopping bags!!

If only there was a local Tory you could ask..........

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Theresa May absolutely roasted alive by Marr and he is meant to be Tory friendly, what else can go wrong for them ???

The conference is off to a rip roaring start, I would never have imagined wanting to attend a tory conference - being among people I despise so - but this year I'd love to turn up with the pringles and enjoy the fun.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder if they do a roaring trade at the Conservative Shop?

The “Selfish **** ——->” t-shirts are selling very well apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here