Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory party annual conference Birmingham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Perhaps her biggest mistake was to expect the trust and respect of those she appointed to help her and the country.

She is the person who appointed Boris Johnson and David Davis. What the **** was she expecting?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Hi MR, Suggest you check through your posts in future as this one doesn't make much sense to me.
Oh,and I hope you don't teach spelling at your school!
Could do better.Anyway, we shall never agree so let us leave it at that!
Best Wishes for the future, comrade.:bigwave:

You’ve nicely avoided all of my points so kudos on that. And yes, I do teach spelling thanks for asking but anyone who knows anything about using a smart phone knows that they can sometimes be a bit frustrating to use due to predictive text and self corrections when spelling mistakes are made. But I’m sure you’re perfect so such mistakes never happen...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
get your point but isn't it the dog owners' responsibility to clean up the mess?

I would have thought so, but it seems they don't want to take responsibility.

They want to blame the people who voted remain because they didn't get behind the government :lolol:

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not sure you understand poverty. Try asking your grandparents how they managed without any help from the government unlike today. My dad used to go to the coal yard in kemptown picking up the strays dropped by the trains so they could keep warm as did my mum's brothers. 12 living in a 3 bedroom house often worse in some cases with both parents working no handouts from the government, they survived. I suppose it depends on what you spend the money on these days

I work with children who come to school without having breakfast because their families are struggling that much. I also work with families who rely on food banks so please don’t patronise me by saying I don’t understand poverty. But it’s probably because their parents smoke, drink and like massive TVs right?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
get your point but isn't it the dog owners' responsibility to clean up the mess?

True, but sadly there are many selfish, disrespectful and arrogant people in Britain. As I said, you reap what you sow.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
As for Corbyn's plans and costings, watch this space; they may well feature on some science fiction tv channel before too long!:D[/QUOTE]

The Under 5s school intake are currently doing the sums, it isn't pretty

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I work with children who come to school without having breakfast because their families are struggling that much. I also work with families who rely on food banks so please don’t patronise me by saying I don’t understand poverty. But it’s probably because their parents smoke, drink and like massive TVs right?

You might want to ask them that could be one reason. You might want to visit Kenya now that's poverty without any help. No food banks or running water or electric flushing toilets ... funny thing is none of them ever complained not even the school we visited which makes yours look like a palace no doubt. We gave them books and pens and pencils and it was like you gave them the world ... that's poverty

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You might want to ask them that could be one reason. You might want to visit Kenya now that's poverty without any help. No food banks or running water or electric flushing toilets ... funny thing is none of them ever complained not even the school we visited which makes yours look like a palace no doubt. We gave them books and pens and pencils and it was like you gave them the world ... that's poverty

I’m sure the 4 year olds that haven’t eaten in the morning take great comfort in your definition. You have to be some kind of heartless tool to dismiss child poverty in this country because it’s ‘not as bad’ as it is in Kenya.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If the parents cannot afford food to feed their children which should be a 1st priority what do they spend there money on. Wrong priorities but no doubt your too scared to ask them questions just shouting poverty.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
If the parents cannot afford food to feed their children which should be a 1st priority what do they spend there money on. Wrong priorities but no doubt your too scared to ask them questions just shouting poverty.

See, I’m more concerned about feeding the children than I am about pointing fingers. I’m sure though it has nothing to do with government policy...

Still, I’ll remember your attitude tomorrow when I go into work. I’ll go into breakfast club and take away their food because their poverty isn’t as absolute as those in Africa and it’s probably because their parents are layabouts. I’Il also be sure to take away their free school dinner too so they more than likely don’t have a hot meal at all during the day. After all, their suffering doesn’t interest you because it’s probably the fault of their parents. I’m sure they’ll understand.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

You could do with some English lessons. Just saying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

One thing this thread has done is flush out some really judgemental, nasty and heartless people. You are one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here