The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Never heard such disingenuous bollocks & lies in a long time. Deluded tub thumping for the little England faithful. Name checking the Windrush Generation for praise. Oh Pleeeease.

If your dad came over from Pakistan you can become the Home Secretary. Also, some of my friends are black.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Name checking the Windrush Generation for praise. Oh Pleeeease.

Given what they have been through because of her I’m flabbergasted she has the front to say this. Disgusting, truly disgusting.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A speech just full of contradictions.

She did say she was going to fix the trains, didn't say how, hopefully it will involve talking to its workers.

She also said, in her speech outside number 10 when she first became leader, she’d prioritize mental health care. Aside from systemically cutting funding, how’s that going? I presume it’s fixed given she is now moving onto trains?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
She has promised the end to austerity (hopefully reversing most the cuts and reinstating many roles made redundant).

She highlighted their failure on cancer screening and life chances. So hopefully that gets turned around.

She lost me pretty early asking everyone to come and work together together then attacking MP's.

She also seemed to apply freedoms and hard work is someone owned by her Party alone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seemingly now, any person earning less than £30K will be classed as a low skilled worker (Immigration cap).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45556246

That's put paid to all the nurses we are going to need, seeing as our own have been refused bursaries. .

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A speech just full of contradictions.

She did say she was going to fix the trains, didn't say how, hopefully it will involve talking to its workers.

Unbelievable speech.
It was a list of Tory failures dressed up as if they have done a great job.
Surely everyone can see right through it.
And obviously scared of Corbyn, she talked about him all the way through.
A pathetic speech by a pathetic prime minister.
And yes Bozza I did watch the speech first in case you were thinking of digging in with your silly comments again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seemingly now, any person earning less than £30K will be classed as a low skilled worker (Immigration cap).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45556246

That's put paid to all the nurses we are going to need, seeing as our own have been refused bursaries. .

My mistake. It was £30K, and now proposing to put it up to £50K. That takes teachers out of the skilled sector.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here