Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 29/9 - 1/10

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#BOUCRY, seems rather apt for this game.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do like Bournemouth’s high tempo game. If only we could emulate them (paines me in saying this!)

They've played that way since the moment they hit the PL, sometimes they ship loads, other times they pull off memorable wins.

I don't know how they achive this where, for example; Brighton, Stains, Burnley, Everton don't.

Perhaps by buying players with pace?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I do like Bournemouth’s high tempo game. If only we could emulate them (paines me in saying this!)

Agreed - exciting football to watch.

Bournemouth are destroying them, and Zaha is being boo-ed every time he touches the ball Wonderful stuff, although we all know that Palace often bounce back at times like these.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Even Palace are doing their bit. Both sides are going at it and I can only imagine how we'll set up to play either of them.

They both look like they want to win, that's novel

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yet under CH the team has slowly (genuinely no pun intended) become a team that plays at a considerably higher tempo, compared to all other AMEX era managers.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...Zaha is being boo-ed every time he touches the ball.

But of course it's just us that have a witch-hunt against him. The Nigels don't seem to realise that Mr Tumble is disliked up and down the country for his poor sense of balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here