Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well I've just watched the Sky highlights and no way is Bong culpable for the first goal. Only a Bong hater would think that.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Well I've just watched the Sky highlights and no way is Bong culpable for the first goal. Only a Bong hater would think that.
I'm a bong hater but he wasn't culpable for that goal, would have been nice if he had managed to get a foot in but hey, that's bong. Probably would have been an own goal as well if he had, knowing bong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you really calling city a plastic club? OK they will have a few followers now due to the money but they are one of the furthest teams I would use the words plastic club for

Who needs palace fans on here when we have trolls like you?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Obviously personal, but I found the whole experience on Saturday somewhat "odd".

As if some corporate Goliath had landed in Manchester and had ensured everyone one was "on message" with subliminal messages from the video screens.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I find Old Trafford and even the Emirates a more authentic football day out.

Completely soulless and sterile.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Obviously personal, but I found the whole experience on Saturday somewhat "odd".

As if some corporate Goliath had landed in Manchester and had ensured everyone one was "on message" with subliminal messages from the video screens.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I find Old Trafford and even the Emirates a more authentic football day out.

Completely soulless and sterile.

Not much to get particularly excited about there now though, is there? Yes the football they play is sublime to watch, but it must get boring bar the games against the top teams: turn up, roll over a team set up not go get thrashed without getting out of first gear, move on to the next one.
Hard to deny that the Premier League is getting pretty dull these days

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here