Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland - England - Ivory Coast

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Karamoko Dembele - The lad is destined to be one of the Best in the World

Born and lived in England 1 year - Now 15 he has lived in Scotland 14 years (Broad Scottish Accent) - Parents from the Ivory Coast

Played Under 15s for England and Under 16s for Scotland

Only 13 year old in these clips but now 15 - Who will he eventually choose to play for Internationally ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mz5KpbUdpo

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But not many play for the U20s at age 13 unless they and Big for their age but this lad is small in height

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like that lad who luckily got one England cap (and dived). But because he was ignored as he couldn’t get in his club team due to not being given a free car, chose to represent a Micky mouse team Ivory Coast... can’t remember his name now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like that lad who luckily got one England cap (and dived). But because he was ignored as he couldn’t get in his club team due to not being given a free car, chose to represent a Micky mouse team Ivory Coast... can’t remember his name now but it was a girls’ name...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sounds like that lad who luckily got one England cap (and dived). But because he was ignored as he couldn’t get in his club team due to not being given a free car, chose to represent a Micky mouse team Ivory Coast... can’t remember his name now.

Shame. England would be a much better side with him in it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He really really would. He might be a plank, he might like a tumble, but he’s a very good player. Zaha>Sterling in my opinion.

Whilst I disagree with the constant Zaha slagging - Sterling is a much better player. He ended last year with more combined goals & assists than any other City player. I feel that shows his quality in the right team, he’s just massively misused by England

(Also I miss you on FF :( I’ve came back from a month ban and it’s just bloody white lion ffs :cry:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Zaha doesn’t have the right attitude for international football. One club man through and through.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Has a 12-16 year old wonder kid ever grown up and been the real deal?

Lukaku at a push, but that’s it

Messi is the obvious one here, signed by Barca at 13, made his Barcelona debut at 16 and was already being hailed by his Barca teammates, also Pele scored a World Cup hat-trick at 17, Ronaldo played for Sporting's under-16s, under-17s, under-18s, B team and first team all in the same season, Neymar was famous at 15. In England we had Joe Cole who ManU wanted to spend millions on when he was 15, Rooney made his debut at 16, Owen at 17. You could also go back to Trevor Francis who made his debut at 16.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Of course he would. Some of us have the ability to take off the blue and white specks

He really really would. He might be a plank, he might like a tumble, but he’s a very good player. Zaha>Sterling in my opinion.

Specs are off - may make the squad and be a good option but not the side. Wouldn’t fit in attitude wise either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here