Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal agrees one-year extension

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many consecutive games has he played in the Premier League? I suggest we might see an even better player at this level if he got a run, which he never seems to do.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has done well to secure that but I would have expected him to want to play more regularly, which hopefully will not be the case because others will be doing well and consequently he will not be needed very often.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He has played well when asked to what more do people want. Against Spurs he had a very good game. Glad we have extended his contract.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
With Gross and Stephens out injured and Bissouma yet to 100% settle, Kayal will have a chance to get a few games and show what he can do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has done well to secure that but I would have expected him to want to play more regularly, which hopefully will not be the case because others will be doing well and consequently he will not be needed very often.

As someone who championed Greg Stanley when others saw him for what he was can I suggest that your gut feelings are often way off the mark?

Your agenda against Kayal is well documented yet you still feel the need to post a putdown remark when our manager sees him as worth another year.

Please leave it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As someone who championed Greg Stanley when others saw him for what he was can I suggest that your gut feelings are often way off the mark?

Your agenda against Kayal is well documented yet you still feel the need to post a putdown remark when our manager sees him as worth another year.

Please leave it.

I worked for and knew Greg Stanley long before he got Archer involved in fact the club held a promotion party, which I attended at his club The Blue Peter, after gaining promotion to the then 1st Div under Alan Mullery so your time scale is well out. Incidentally I didnt like him as a man then but we needed him at that time but obviously not later on.

It is obvious you believe that everybody must agree 100% with what CH says and not have an opinion.

Last edited:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Excellent news, a very committed and talented footballer. Big fan, as my sig probably shows!

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Just fantastic, creative, quick on his feet, dosnt mind the physical aspect of the game and despite coming on a sub against Spurs managed to get hold of the bell before Davy Propper, can't think why anyone would want to sell 'King Kayal'. I felt in the season befre he was badly injured that it was he and not Dale Stephens of held and led the midfield.

Now show us what you can Baram,

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm like a fat, white 43 year old Kayal, when I play. Get the ball, and move without delay, the aim to be goalwards.
Glad he wants to stay, and have no doubt that he'll give his energetic all when called upon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here