Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Ryder cup 2018.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One match dormie 3, another dormie 5, another 3 up with 4 left.

Time to get those blue points securely on the board.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Molinari and Fleetwood looking good at 14

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Boom.

Fleetwood and Molinari WIN 5 and 4.

EUR 5 - 3 USA !!

What an afternoon!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Brilliant day of golf.

The Ryder cup is definitely up there with the most exciting things in sport, it's the ebb and flow that happens in the matches and also the scoreboard. The only thing I can liken it to is day 5 of a really close test match where all 3 results are still possible, except you don't need the 4 days of build up to get to that point.

I'm almost a bit gutted that tomorrow instead of watching this I'm going to spend 10 hours in my car just to watch Albion get gubbed by City :lolol::facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
USA won the morning matches by a combined THREE HOLES (1up / 4&2 / 1up / -3)

EUR won the afternoon matches by a combined SEVENTEEN HOLES (3&2 / 4&2 / 5&4 / 5&4)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What an amazing session, foursomes is real team play and the USA came up woefully short, I did not see that coming.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brilliant day of golf.

The Ryder cup is definitely up there with the most exciting things in sport, it's the ebb and flow that happens in the matches and also the scoreboard. The only thing I can liken it to is day 5 of a really close test match where all 3 results are still possible, except you don't need the 4 days of build up to get to that point.

It really is. I'm lucky enough to have attended all three days of the record Europe win, at Oakland Hills, Michigan, and it was bar none, the best sporting event I have ever witnessed. On a personal level there have of course been Albion moments that meant more, but as an event, as an experience, the RC was absolutely amazing. I'd encourage anybody who has the opportunity, to get to one.

I'm almost a bit gutted that tomorrow instead of watching this I'm going to spend 10 hours in my car just to watch Albion get gubbed by City :lolol::facepalm:

At least the R5 coverage is pretty good, and will give you something to listen to, on the drive up!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brilliant day of golf.

A fantastic afternoon, Sky’s coverage is superb, probably my second favourite nation team sport!!!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
In another note the East Sussex National was built with one eye on hosting the Ryder Cup, wouldn’t that be just fantastic for East Sussex if this wonderful tournament was held there!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here