Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Show BBC 2, 10 pm tonight featuring Brighton

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

I am guessing because he asked Chris a couple of times if he wanted to manage a bigger club.

To which Chris replied "not really" and seems very contented here. I am sure Chris has ambitions, but also appreciates that he has a good job, with mutual respect from the owners and fans (ignoring the knob head, who started the "Hughton out" thread after we lost to Spurs). When you see the mangers of these top six clubs, they don't seem very happy, apart from Klopp, who looks deranged.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Are we signing him? Could do a job.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Well Gary went down in my estimation there. What a ****.

Why??!!

I thought it was excellent. Just when you think you can't love Hughton anymore you see him in an interview like that and realise he's even more of an impressive man than you thought he was before. He really is magnificent. I have never seen a more mature, level headed man in football.

I particularly enjoyed the bit where he was talking about the fact you can't be nice all the time. The way he looked and said that came across as he really is not a man to be crossed despite the fact he is obviously a complete gentleman. It's no wonder he commands total respect from the players, he must be wonderful to play for when you look at some of the other managers in the game.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I am guessing because he asked Chris a couple of times if he wanted to manage a bigger club.

To which Chris replied "not really" and seems very contented here. I am sure Chris has ambitions, but also appreciates that he has a good job, with mutual respect from the owners and fans (ignoring the knob head, who started the "Hughton out" thread after we lost to Spurs). When you see the mangers of these top six clubs, they don't seem very happy, apart from Klopp, who looks deranged.

He already has the 13th-best job in the country according to the league table, so where would he go that's better? Watford?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Why??!!

I thought it was excellent. Just when you think you can't love Hughton anymore you see him in an interview like that and realise he's even more of an impressive man than you thought he was before. He really is magnificent.

and you want to have his babies?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's a pity they didn't show off the facilities a bit more as they truly are lovely. Also found it a bit odd they used old footage of CH & team at training. Sam Baldock & Jiri Skalak were among the players wearing last season's training kit they showed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here