Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Price of water at the Amex

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Having a debate about the price of the bottle water on the concorse at the Amex can anyone help and confirm the price for me.
Many thanks

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Sussex county cricket ground has installed water fountains so you can fill up your water comtainer. Think the Amex should follow.

Pretty sure in the communique following flaskgate this was referred to as another initiative to offset the pain of not being able to bring your own flask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sussex county cricket ground has installed water fountains so you can fill up your water comtainer. Think the Amex should follow.

If they do follow, you still won't be able to get you reusable water bottle in, as there will be disputes over size and issues that its not soft plastic and therefore potentially a flask

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So what made me, and most publicans, believe that licensed premises have to offer free tap water. Was there some case a few years back that said they have to? I know nearly all the pubs and restaurants I go to have some kind of jug or offer free water. Better places do give ice others slam a jug and glasses down. All, though, get a good tip or my return custom

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Barber pledged he was looking at idea of drinking fountains on the concourses around about the time of Flaskgate. When he was making concessions (eg: reducing price of hot drinks)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can't remember how much it is, but it's too much. All the drinks are too expensive at the Amex.

Really, have you been to Wembley, Old Trafford, Wimbledon, Theatres, Ferries, Airports, etc etc, I'd say The Amex is cheap by comparison.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here