Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sexist?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I know it's hard to tell as her face is blurred but if you ask me the figure of lust is no better than the girlfriend figure. Like going out for mince when you have mince at home

Unless, he is homosexual, the lady is actually a ladyboy, and she/he isn't wearing anything below the waist. More than possible.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The man is an IDIOT.

Only an idiot would walk with his mrs, in the sunshine, with summer-clad lovelies all around, without his SUNGLASSES.

The fool.

This genuinely made me laugh. And it's a fair point. Although he's passed her in the street... you get your eye full before you pass her... you don't keep looking. Any sensible man knows this.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
The only really sexist part of this is making the man out to be a bit of a pig. Women are just as bad with this type of thing yet you'd never have an advert with the genders reversed. Utterly ludicrous that people are getting worked up about this though.

what about that Coke-a-cola advert? Office full of women, leering at one fit bloke.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Totally unrealistic picture that is obviously staged. Given the age of the people in the photograph, there would be no holding hands, and the boy wouldn't have noticed the girl, as all three would have been starring at their mobiles totally engrossed on whatever is the latest fade on snapchat .

Therefore the photo is not sexist as it is historic and merely reflecting the social acceptances of the period

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
what about that Coke-a-cola advert? Office full of women, leering at one fit bloke.

I love that you are so unaffected by advertising, you have managed to misspell one of the oldest, most ubiquitous world-famous brand names on the planet.

I only wish I could be as oblivious :thumbsup:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I can honestly say women do look at good looking fella when they walk past and may have some sort sexual thought. Women unless drunk do not tend to shout this out or make it very obvious. Now men may like us to do that and wonder why it is a problem for women, but you have to remember that women are not known or likely to have ever sexually assaulted a man while they are walking alone, this does happen to women. So a lewd look or comment can be very uncomfortable.

Sorry a bit of topic, the picture is not sexist, the guy in it is just being a bit of a knob.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
The Blackboys Inn has closed until it's renamed. Current name is Racist

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
In a world where a lot of things are being rightly leveled this decision just sets things back.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ah, I love the bi-monthly binfest of white men deciding what is and isn’t sexist, racist homophobic etc.

And even though the original post is factually incorrect, it doesn’t stop people jumping on the bandwagon of proclaiming ‘its political correctness gone mad!’ at every available opportunity.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ah, I love the bi-monthly binfest of white men deciding what is and isn’t sexist, racist homophobic etc.

And even though the original post is factually incorrect, it doesn’t stop people jumping on the bandwagon of proclaiming ‘its political correctness gone mad!’ at every available opportunity.

It's amazing, isn't it?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Is that meme - or whatever its called - the 2018 version of the Athena poster of the girl scratching her arse playing tennis? Whilst its old id ban that first unless its for invisible tampax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here