Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sexist?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Read the article again.

Here's the bit you need to pay attention to: The Swedish advertising industry is self-regulating, meaning that the ombudsman can criticise ads but it does not have the power to impose sanctions.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Man takes second look at a pretty woman. Yep, that is disgusting - I don't know what the world is coming to. We never looked twice at pretty girls when I was a lad...........................................

:facepalm:

You forgot to add that not only is it sexist, the three people are all white, appear to be able bodied and hetrosexual.

Well ok the girl on the left may not be hetrosexual but that doesn't fit my narrative.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely the entire point of the original picture, was poking fun at the MAN - along the lines of 'silly men, are never satisfied with what they've got', given that the girl he is distracted by looks near enough exactly the same as the girl he is with?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I am behind enemy lines and don't know how long I'll last before they find me.
download.jpg

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The only really sexist part of this is making the man out to be a bit of a pig. Women are just as bad with this type of thing yet you'd never have an advert with the genders reversed. Utterly ludicrous that people are getting worked up about this though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Overused meme considered sexist.
Woman closes car door.
Isle of Man hamster learns flute.

Slow news week ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The only really sexist part of this is making the man out to be a bit of a pig. Women are just as bad with this type of thing yet you'd never have an advert with the genders reversed. Utterly ludicrous that people are getting worked up about this though.

The man is an IDIOT.

Only an idiot would walk with his mrs, in the sunshine, with summer-clad lovelies all around, without his SUNGLASSES.

The fool.

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
I know it's hard to tell as her face is blurred but if you ask me the figure of lust is no better than the girlfriend figure. Like going out for mince when you have mince at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here