Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2018 - official thread

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Worry times ahead if these are the budding entrepreneurs that will see our country capitalize on the 'opportunities' being presented by the forthcoming Brexit debacle!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
*spoilers*

Well I was amused. The usual high standards of incompetence, in fact higher. The octopus purchase was tremendous, the whole "wrong island" thing, the entire subteam that bought one item between them, along with a duplicate item. Oh and the gimpy Paul Pogba lookalike who lapped up this triumph as if he hadn't been utterly shithouse and won only by default. I liked how he tried to take the glory for absolutely anything half decent. He is going to prove an absolute waste of space.

The only thing I was left dissatisfied with was the person who left. I think Sugar was a bit prejudiced against the gobby northerner, as the other two were absolutely fcking gash but looked more refined.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
*spoilers*

Well I was amused. The usual high standards of incompetence, in fact higher. The octopus purchase was tremendous, the whole "wrong island" thing, the entire subteam that bought one item between them, along with a duplicate item. Oh and the gimpy Paul Pogba lookalike who lapped up this triumph as if he hadn't been utterly shithouse and won only by default. I liked how he tried to take the glory for absolutely anything half decent. He is going to prove an absolute waste of space.

The only thing I was left dissatisfied with was the person who left. I think Sugar was a bit prejudiced against the gobby northerner, as the other two were absolutely fcking gash but looked more refined.

This programme is not to be taken seriously for the sake of your health.
It has to be for entertainment purposes only surely, these people could not run a bath.
Sugar was right tonight, forget that she was hopeless, they all are, but she talked too much and whined in that awful Manchester accent, I would have fired her at the introduction as soon as she opened her gob.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This programme is not to be taken seriously for the sake of your health.
It has to be for entertainment purposes only surely, these people could not run a bath.
Sugar was right tonight, forget that she was hopeless, they all are, but she talked too much and whined in that awful Manchester accent, I would have fired her at the introduction as soon as she opened her gob.
Oh I'm not unhappy to see her go - she sounded and acted like a bit part Coronation Street actress. But it seemed to me that the other two were just absolutely DREADFUL - a level of fckwittery we are rarely treated to, even on the Apprentice.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Worry times ahead if these are the budding entrepreneurs that will see our country capitalize on the 'opportunities' being presented by the forthcoming Brexit debacle!!

Almost every candidate in history has been an awful business prospect, often far too young and immature. The entertainment for us is watching the incompetence and infighting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh I'm not unhappy to see her go - she sounded and acted like a bit part Coronation Street actress. But it seemed to me that the other two were just absolutely DREADFUL - a level of fckwittery we are rarely treated to, even on the Apprentice.

Yes, early days, but they seem even more incapable and stupid (where's Malta?) than usual.
Like I say entertainment only, that other wicked bitch should have gone too but their is a lot of mileage in her as a hate figure.
The lady team leader had a thankless task trying to control that gobby mob, I think she did ok (ish) considering what she had to deal with.
Oh and WTF is that WAG Brady doing there again, she is also crap.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Contestant Frank Brooks is a Pascal Gross lookalike.

Unlike the gifted footballer, Frank is a crap candidate.

First apprentice series I’ve chosen not to watch. Grew tired of the format, Karen’s no Margaret in fact given her mishandling of West Ham I can’t take her seriously as a business guru. Amd Claude, well, he should have remained as a series highlight, something to look forward to. Instead he’s like an all year round mince pie now. I guess not missing anything? Mainstream media doesn’t appear to cover as much either, maybe it’s run it’s course.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
First apprentice series I’ve chosen not to watch. Grew tired of the format, Karen’s no Margaret in fact given her mishandling of West Ham I can’t take her seriously as a business guru. Amd Claude, well, he should have remained as a series highlight, something to look forward to. Instead he’s like an all year round mince pie now. I guess not missing anything? Mainstream media doesn’t appear to cover as much either, maybe it’s run it’s course.

You say mishandling of WHU but from a business perspective, they are still a premier league team, they play in a new 60k stadium for which they have paid peanuts! From a CEO perspective, that's a good job. Just doesn't sit well with their traditional fan base!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Should Kurran consider acting as a career ?

YPlz.gif

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For the second week running he could easily have fired all three in the boardroom. Desperate. Maybe it really has jumped the shark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here