Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2018 - official thread

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It seems less calamitous and more professional for the first time this series.

Apart from Kurran who’s just there to admire his reflection.

He is directing the advert. :lolol::lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Mind you .... Take the piss out of their team names .....'design company "eXterion" '.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the Milk will win it.

Purely down to the product.

(Kurran didn't help)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Same thoughts, with AS knowing nowt about Ladies Swimwear and a cut-throat clothing market.

Absolutely. I think that Sian is the better candidate. It's just the product and that's what Sugar will be interested in. Let's see

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Excellent. I am delighted. Best girl won.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I live very near to a former contestant. Whilst sharing a cab with my bro-in-law he said that there are two things the programme misleads on. They are told the day before what the next task will be and at what time the cars will be leaving the following day. So the surprise is fake as is the twenty minutes to get ready.

Can't believe Camilla made it so far. She was immature most of the time. She's a massive fake lip attention seeker.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I live very near to a former contestant. Whilst sharing a cab with my bro-in-law he said that there are two things the programme misleads on. They are told the day before what the next task will be and at what time the cars will be leaving the following day. So the surprise is fake as is the twenty minutes to get ready.

Can't believe Camilla made it so far. She was immature most of the time. She's a massive fake lip attention seeker.

Agree about Camilla. Perhaps Sian was the only decent human-being with a sound business proposal, and simply they needed one other for the final.

During the series Camilla was often involved in the “shut up” type arguments, with other mouthy types such as Kadija.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They are told the day before what the next task will be and at what time the cars will be leaving the following day. So the surprise is fake as is the twenty minutes to get ready.

I don’t think anyone really believed that 12 people had 20mins to get ready, did they?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Looks like she had a bit of coin anyway, unless she's just done Sugar's £250k on a new Range Rover Sport, a Merc Coupe, a trip to Dubai, a Helicopter ride in Monaco, Gucci handbags, Burberry coats, Hermes belts, Louis Vuitton bags, Canada Goose jackets, Balenciaga trainers, and a cricket box to stuff down the front of her spandex leggings...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Camilla seems to be doing well enough without Lord Sugar's money. She won't have to share her profit with him.

[tweet]1074713550747303937[/tweet]

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Might as well go naked tbh:

SBS.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here