Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2018 - official thread

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think it will be a final between Daniel and Sabrina. Kadija is good at the tasks but I don't think she's an investment waiting to happen, Camilla is daft as a brush and lucky to survive the sack last night and Sian is just a gobby madam.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Going to be carnage next week with the interviews. Some diabolical candidates have made it through. Looking forward to Kadija and Camilla explaining their gross profit, sales projections etc.

Sian and Sabrina to the final.

"So, Kadija, can you give me your adjusted cash-flow forecast for the financial year 2022-23 in the light of the worst case Brexit scenario?"

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I admire anyone who could watch the sexy santa team asking the first group they were pitching to, to dance. I had my fingers in my ears and went up the other end of the lounge!

The firing was as expected though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Daniel was too cocky and untruthful. Alan Suger doesn't like liars, and wasn't happy getting involved with hangover cures.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nut milk has the best idea, but I can't get my head around the amount of time she's been running her business.

How can you build something worth £250k investment in only 3 months? You have to apply to be on the show 6 months before they start filming! It's like she's done her own extended version of an Apprentice task.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Didn’t get Camilla either.

She’s been doing this 3 months in mummy and daddy’s kitchen. Only wants to employ family members for nothing and has sold 1200 so far.

How far would that get on Dragons Den?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought neither Sian nor Camilla were worthy of investment. And Sabrina with her asset-free client-letting-down shambles of an enterprise - Christ on a bike. You get the feeling she has simply been indulged by people with more money than sense.

Daniel did have a reasonable idea and showed some business acumen sending it to various foreign markets, but I can fully understand why sralun didn't want to invest in the aforementioned lying gobshite.

So all in all, another vote here for keeping his money in his pocket.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kurran sub team leader?

Are you mad?

He would have been my last choice when selecting.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
All the women have weird drawn on eyebrows.

I know it’s the fashion, but, I get distracted watching them ( the eyebrows) moving about.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kurran is a grade A dick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here